ka-Bloom.org Forum

ka-Bloomie Reviews

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane, I'm so pleased that you were able to attend the advance screening and that you enjoyed it. Thanks for your great review. :clap:

I can't wait to see Haven, I hope we'll get to see it in UK cinemas.

What a marvelous review! :2thumbs: I'm hoping that the release of Haven finally gets Orlando the recognition that his acting deserves. :cheer:

Thank you, Jane for sharing your experience with us and to Matt and YFG for making it possible! :notworthy:

As from your review, Jane, it's no wonder Orlando is so proud of Haven. You wrote it perfectly, not giving too much (actually nothing) away and still revealing how complex and gripping it is. :2thumbs:

Thanks Jane, Matt and the YFG! :flowers: Good luck with the movie and to those of you who'll be able to see it on big screen, enjoy it! :hug:

Doris x

I agree with KLSmom, let's just send this off to the AP and see what happens.

Very professional sounding review without spoilers, but leaving us with a sense of wanting this movie out right now. Fabulous job, dear!

Thanks, lucky you!

Jeep

I am so happy that you got to see the movie Jane and that we are getting such an insightful and professional review from one of our own. I also appreciate a review I can read with no fear of spoilers or just a plain old recapping of the film, which is the reason I generally avoid reviews. You gave us good reasons why we should be looking forward to seeing Haven making the anticipation, at least for me, of this movies release even harder to bear. But I shall bear it.

What a fantastic thing for you to get to do, Jane. You deserved this honor for all your hard work on bringing all the lushness of Haven to ka-bloom. I, too, echo Calimom, let's send your review to all the movie press moguls. It was beautifully written. Thank you again for making Haven so "possible" for all of us.

:clap: Brilliant review Jane and I think that was the most well written review I have ever read in my life and you aren't a professional reviewer and that is a compliment. Saying you did a better job than all of them who do it for a living, is a big compliment. I am even more excited to see this film thanks to your review and you kept it pretty spoiler clean and I liked that. Thank you for that wonderful review.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Jane, what a wonderful, well-written review. Thanks for keeping it spoiler-free! I think that's the trouble with a lot of the "professional" reviews that come out; by the time you're finished reading the review, you don't really need to see the movie anymore. Your review makes me want to see the movie even more, because I don't know everything that's going to happen.

Thanks again for sharing, and thanks to Matt and Yari Film Group for allowing ka-Bloom all the treasures that we've gotten so far.

I, too, echo Calimom, let's send your review to all the movie press moguls. It was beautifully written.

Actually, that was KLSMom, but I agree too!

Oops, sorry KLSMom. Thanks for correcting me Calimom.

Rebecca, that is just AWESOME!! Kudos to you and to the Caymanian Compass. We are so proud of you. What a coup! Absolutely fantastic. I'm so glad your insightful, well-written review is being seen by others.

:cheer: :clap::hug:

Barbara

JANE! :clap: What a proud moment for you. Congratulations! :cheer: The International ka-Bloomie Press Corps™ strikes again! Now the rest of the world will be able to enjoy your great review of this film. It should definitely bring more people into the theatres to see it, once it gets its wider release. :2thumbs:

I read it through, wondering why it seemed so familiar. I was smiling and thinking that it was so very well written, I'd reread it anyway. And then I went back to see the byline. OMG! JANE! :doh: Congratulations! :hug:

Every time I think ka-Bloom has done it all, you guys do something even more awesome!

I'm just so proud to be here!

Beth 37

I think it's fantastic for a single fan to have an opportunity to have an effect on public opinion about a film project. Every voice counts, and this goes to show that if you have some writing ability, and know where to send something for consideration, it could well be published!

JANE!! :w00t: That is so awesome that the rest of the world gets to read your review. I am truly proud to be a Ka-Bloomie and to know that our voices when we put enough effort into it can be heard. Congrats Jane! :cheer: :clap: That is so awesome.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~