ka-Bloom.org Forum

So, how many times have you seen it?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just seen it for the 4th time today. *coughthankstoslycough* :rolleyes: I was planing to see more but, they have moved it into a relatively small screen and in a few days it will be gone. Waiting for the uncut. I loved the battle scenes more. I loved Balian more. I loved the movie more. :smoke:

:crusader:

I'm seeing it for the 7th time tomorrow.I'm addicted to KOH and Balian ! :wub:

When I'm not watching it in the theater, I'm seeing it in my mind.it's been a long time since a movie, or a man (Balian) :w00t: has affected me like this.

I can't wait for the EE DVD.. :cheer:

I just saw it for the third time tonight, with my friend who hadn't seen it yet (she loved it!) I think it gets better every time I see it - I get a bit more of the story each time. I can hardly wait for the DVD, especially the extended cut one. Judging by how much better the extended versions of LOTR were, this one should be fantastic too. I'm really looking forward to the "behind the scenes" things too!

I'm heading out for my third viewing today and I can't wait. I've been trying for the last two weeks, but it hasn't worked out until now. I was afraid I wouldn't make it before it had left all the theaters. I'm going to have to drive a little bit further than I normally do, but only about 20 minutes further and it's well worth the extra gas and miles to me. :wub:

I got to chance to see it 4 times. :wub: I really wanted to see it more but then all of the other BIG movies got released this week and it's gone. :( I checked and everything within like 30 mins isn't playing it anymore. I guess I will just have to go see RotS and drool over Hayden again. Ha Ha!

*feels guilty for not reading the whole topic*

I've seen it once, last Tuesday (May 31st). I had to wait so long because I live in a small place with no real cinema. So when I had my entrance exams, I decided to spend an extra day in Rovaniemi and went to see it. Needles to say, I loved it. Tomorrow I'll see it again when it is shown here. After that I'll just have to wait for the dvd. :(

Anni

Sigh. Only twice. The first time was fantastic, but the second time was glorious. Saw it last weekend, and I probably won't get to see it again due to the cruel lack of sales for the film. Damn. Anyway, if it is playing still, I may see it again next week. Unfortunately, I have that annoying thing called work to do too. :rant:

I'm SO disappointed that KOH is no longer in the theatres. I managed to see it twice in the first week (opening day and the following Tuesday) and had planned to see it at least twice more. But -- RL started kicking my :censor: and I've been in and out of town taking care of everybody since then. This week it's finally calmed down and I could go see it again-- only it's not there. :angry:

Guess I'll just have to start counting the days until the DVD comes out.

I've managed to find a cinema that it's still on at so I'll be going to see it for the fourth time tomorrow. I think that might be the most times I've watched a film at the cinema. After that I'll be waiting not so patiently for the DVD release.

emmy

x

I went to see it for the 2nd time on Thursday - it finally made it to my local! :yahoo:

I went on my own and for a while I thought I was going to have the whole cinema to myself! :huh: But at the last moment a few others arrived and the cinema was suddenly packed to the gunnels with only 72 seats to spare.out of the 80 available! :wink:

I had a whole row to myself - pepsi on the left, popcorn on the right, coat in another seat and plenty of leg room!

Several theatres around here are still playing it, so I am planning on seeing it one more time. And then it will be the LONG wait for DVD. :(

Went to see KOH again today though, I don't think I'm going to find it anywhere next week - it's down to just afternoons here now. There will be withdrawal symptoms. I seem to have developed a serious Balian addiction.

tatoola

:balian:

I'm goint to see KOH for the 8th time tomorrow. Yes, it's still in a theater near me (but the only theater in the whole city that still has it). :( Like tatoola, I too am suffering from a serious case of Balian addiction, which can only be soothed by sitting in a darkened theater and watching Orlando on the big screen. :ph34r: Then I'm OK for a couple of days, until the craving begins again !!

What am I going to do when the movie leaves this last theater? How will I survive without my Balian? :oh: It's such a long wait til December.I'll probably waste away into nothing, sit on the floor in a stupor, murmurring "Rise a Knight, Rise a Knight !!"....... :pulp:

Needless to say, I have loved every showing of KOH that I have seen. I was thrilled with Orlando's performance, but like TithenFeredir said, I feel bad that so much was left out :cry: .not only of Orlando's performance, but also of Eva Green's Sybilla. I am so looking forward to seeing the EE DVD to fully appreciate both their performances and the full story of Kingdom of Heaven.

:2thumbs:

Well, I saw KOH for the third time last Saturday. I had been planning to go again a long time ago, so I was glad to finally find the time. I was surprised to see that there were still quite a few people in the cinema (especially because I've heard that things weren't exactly going well with it). And you know what? The more often I see the movie, the more I like it.

Love,

Vendelle

Hello all! This is my first post, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes! But I wanted to reply to the question. I've seen the movie 6 times so far (yesterday was the 6th. time), I'm lucky because it's still showing in a couple of theaters in the area where I live, and I was happy to see that there were a lot of people at the movie theater yesterday!

Marina

There is a local theater where I live which is a movie's "last stop" before coming out on DVD. Lucky for me, it's now Kingdom of Heaven's turn!

I have now met my personal goal - 5 times, a new record. :cheer:

But, I'm not stopping there! I'm also planning on a viewing tomorrow night and my last chance will be Thursday night. That will bring my grand total to 7 times. Isn't that a great number? I like it. :2thumbs:

Christa

:wave: Jumping in here a little late. KOH finally came to the second-run theaters, so I was going to go see it again maybe a few more times. But it only stayed there 2 weeks and I didn't get a chance to go :cry: . So, my grand total is one time :blush: . My excuse is a serious lack of funds. But there's always the DVD to enjoy Balian many, many more times :naughty: .

I hit 5 times today. My excuse is the fact that it is about 40 miles one way to the theater. I got a few of my questions answered, and then Beverly and I stood out in the scorching parking lot unable to stop talking about it. If it is still on this week, I may go again just for the heck of it.

In a day or two I will start watching the new stuff. I'm still wallowing in Balian bliss!

Well, I saw KOH for the 7th. time on Saturday night! There's only one show a day in only one movie theater in this area now, and it starts at 10:00 pm. I had decided to go by myself, but when I mentioned it in passing to a friend of mine (who had seen KOH with me the day it was released), she said she would come with me, because she wanted to see it one more time. So it was wonderful to have company , and I was happily surprised to see quite a lot of people at the movie theater, considering it was a 10:00 pm show. I was afraid it might be showing in one of the smallest screens, but no, it was a pretty big one, great! I guess I'll never get tired of this movie! I like it more and more every time and I can't wait for the extended version on DVD!

Marina

Everyone brace yourselves.I have not yet after almost two months see this movie and I am upset with myself. I am a huge fan and yet I haven't been to the movie. But I have an excuse I don't have my license even though I am almost 18 and have no transportation. I am a horrible fan not to kick and scream my way into a blasted movie theatre. :boxing:

I've seen KOH twice, so far, but I would go a tird time if I can find company. There's one thing I hope, though: when the film goes on DVD it could do with a bit more light. The artsy "darkened" effect is fine on a big screen, but on our small TV screen it could prevent us from seeing everything clearly. And I for one thing don't want to miss a single sighting of our Gorgeous One! :throb::throb::throb: