Kira

Two More Castmembers Revealed

With thanks, once again, to A. Bernard, we have photos and a bit of information about two more cast members:

eebouaney_sm.jpg

Eriq Ebouaney hails from Canberra and plays Firuz, a Turkish mercenary of African origin.

knabaoui_sm.jpg

Khalid El Nabaoui is an Egyptian actor of some notoriety if I'm interpreting things correctly (any of our French-speaking ka-Bloomies willing to translate an article for us?). His role has not yet been revealed, but is rumored to be significant.

Kira

Thanks for the pics, Kira! El Nabaoui is listed in the cast at IMDb, but as you say, no role specified.

We must work on that. :find:

IMDB also lists another favorite actor of mine, a Danish actor named Nicolaj Coster Waldau, as one of the cast. Here he is, with Eric in Black Hawk Down. He played Delta Sniper Gary Gordon. IN KOH, Nicolaj plays Godfrey's nephew, from what I read. And he was also in Wimbledon with Kirsten Dunst.

BHD.jpg

IMDB also lists another favorite actor of mine, a Danish actor named Nicolaj Coster Waldau, as one of the cast. Here he is, with Eric in Black Hawk Down. He played Delta Sniper Gary Gordon. IN KOH, Nicolaj plays Godfrey's nephew, from what I read. And he was also in Wimbledon with Kirsten Dunst.

Yes, I liked him in "Wimbleton". I did not realize until you pointed it out that he was in "Black Hawk Down"! I think in the KoH trailer, he must be the one with the blond braids that we see in a couple of the "snowing in the woods" scenes. What do you think?

Thanks for the info Kira and Suzie! El Nabaoui is a good looking guy. Wow.I have a ridiculous one track mind.

I'm trying to remember Coster Waldau from Black Hawk Down. But I'm coming up awfully blank. Did he have an accent or mask it with American?

KOH has quite the line up. :)

eebouaney_sm.jpg

Eriq Ebouaney hails from Canberra and plays Firuz, a Turkish mercenary of African origin.

Thanks for the info Kira. And this guy's from Canberra - from where I live?! Must find out more about him.

Wow, talk about a stellar cast. :star::pulp:

Thanks for sharing, peeps!

Is it 2005 yet? Oh, wait.. :blink:

Guest meryem_valo
Khalid El Nabaoui is an Egyptian actor of some notoriety if I'm interpreting things correctly (any of our French-speaking ka-Bloomies willing to translate an article for us?).

I speak french since I'm 5 years old, so just send me the article or its link and I will translate it for you :)

Yes, I liked him in "Wimbleton". I did not realize until you pointed it out that he was in "Black Hawk Down"! I think in the KoH trailer, he must be the one with the blond braids that we see in a couple of the "snowing in the woods" scenes. What do you think?

I can't tell, really. I first thought that person who says "I go to pray" in the trailer might be him, until I found out it was in fact David Thewlis ( sp?). And Kehoe, his accent in Black Hawk Down was hard for me to judge. Danish are usually fluent in English, and it seems his English is excellent. You can see how fluent he is in English in that three-disc delux edition. But my mother tongue is not English, so I am not good at judging accents.