HeySailor

Official KOH Websites

Guest earthcrosser
That screen saver is dangerous at work. I have this huge montor about 24" or something like that. I've been staring at the screen saver for 15 minutes.

:lmao:

I JUST downloaded it a little while ago. So there I am, staring at that pic of Orlando and Eva (the one of the "embrace") and my boss walks up behind me.

:fear:

Oh bother and blast, I do declare I cannot comprehend a word these curious foreigners are saying. Time for tea and biscuits, you say? And a game of cricket afterwards? Jolly good idea.

LG (tally ho)

Begosh and begorrah, Kat. Top 'a the mornin' te ye, to be sure to be sure! :shiny:

Whoever makes this site has serious language problems. I clicked that "Choose language" button, and "Korean" comes up, written in Korean. Click it, and lo and behold! Japanese! Duh. And click "Japanese," and you come to Chinese site. And click "Chinese," and then you come to Korean site. :wtf:

MovieImp, can I faint now ? Or are there still others before me in line ? No ? Thank Heavens. :faint: .

I'm so happy to finally see the site being updated - and how ! My fingers are itching to download that screensaver, but I'm a little hesitant. last time I downloaded one (and from a rather reliable site it was as well), my comp crashed big time, and I can't cope with the idea of the same happening right now, with all the KOH goodness that is showing up. Oh, the temptation.

* goes off pondering