HeySailor

Official KOH Websites

No words really. Just - :faint: .

Indeed, Sassafras. I'm not quite sure what to say myself except: is it hot in here or is it just me?

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Actually, it's him.

:tomato:

Lucky lucky girl! To be her right now. I bet she doesn't know how lucky she is to be having him like that. I keep looking at Orlando's face and it is beautiful the way he seems to be debating whether or not to let her go on. Does anyone agree with me? Look at the stubble :drool:

Guest MDragon

Oh my! :faint:

I can't even come up with anything else to say.

Guest Firebird

Sheesh.even his chin is sexy.:w00t: I've always said that Balian's chin is better than Aragorn's, and now we have proof. Don't see Arwen kissing the Ranger's chin, now, do we? :devil:

Lucky lucky girl! To be her right now. I bet she doesn't know how lucky she is to be having him like that. I keep looking at Orlando's face and it is beautiful the way he seems to be debating whether or not to let her go on. Does anyone agree with me? Look at the stubble 

Oh, I most definitely agree.and I think he'll let her go on. :naughty:

Btw, I love the "squeeometer". :lmao:

:wave: FB

Lucky lucky girl! To be her right now. I bet she doesn't know how lucky she is to be having him like that.

In reality, of course, most of the face fur was fake (we saw Orlando at Cannes during the KoH filming, and he had way less beard than Balian does), and therefore he probably tasted like glue and she was probably worried about accidentally pulling the whiskers off of him and therefore making it necessary for the makeup people to do the whole thing over.

But hey, who needs reality? :wink:

Guest Firebird
:lol: Not me, that's for sure. :wink: Hopefully they had a good laugh about it later, though. And still, she was at least awfully close to him.and I'm sure there was an underlying Orlando taste.:w00t: I think I'm straying into dangerous territory here. :blush:

Scruffy chin. :faint: LOVE that scruffy look.

Thank you, Jan.thank you so damn much.

In reality, of course, most of the face fur was fake (we saw Orlando at Cannes during the KoH filming, and he had way less beard than Balian does), and therefore he probably tasted like glue and she was probably worried about accidentally pulling the whiskers off of him and therefore making it necessary for the makeup people to do the whole thing over.

:lmao:

Spoilsport, Lia! :tease:

Get thee over to the official U.S. site, where all kinds of new stuff has been added.

KOH Website

Sorry, Kira. It seems that now that they've added actor bios, they're featuring fewer actors. Sid's photo has vanished. :angry:

PEFIC: I can't get a real link to show up in this post. Don't know why.

Fixed it. ~ Jan

OY!! :faint: It was worth the wait, and it appears there's more to come.

:rofl:

I, in my infinite geekiness, am highly amused by the entrance page. Pick your language, it says. Right ho, I think, and click the drop down menu, which offers me a selection of fine languages, including 'English' and 'English outside North America'. What's with that? What have you guys got in there, secret stuff, or just a lack of superfluous 'u's?

Love the website though, very fancy! The music's really cool.

LG :nerd: :paperbag:

:cry:

The new site isn't working for me. I just keep getting the old site. I've tried the link and I've tried a seperate search. Not sure what's going on. :rant:

ETA: Yay, it works! Thanks Movieimp! :yahoo:

Edited by VampireWine

:rofl:

I, in my infinite geekiness, am highly amused by the entrance page.  Pick your language, it says.  Right ho, I think, and click the drop down menu, which offers me a selection of fine languages, including 'English' and 'English outside North America'.  What's with that?  What have you guys got in there, secret stuff, or just a lack of superfluous 'u's?

Love the website though, very fancy!  The music's really cool.

LG :nerd: :paperbag:

That had me intrigued too, Kat.I mean what is so different about American English? Do they say "yee hah" a lot or something? :tease:

I am glad the site seems to be getting up off it's bee-hind, but the links I was interested in were the ones that are not active yet, though I did love Ridley Scott's bio - very informative. I did not know he directed "Legend" with a very young Tom Cruise, one of my favourite films of all time. :w00t:

ETA: Anybody else spot the mistake? Orlando's links have gotten switched.About The Character gives you Orlando's biography. Actor's Bio gives you the story behind Balian. :oh:

ETA: Anybody else spot the mistake? Orlando's links have gotten switched.About The Character gives you Orlando's biography. Actor's Bio gives you the story behind Balian.  :oh:

I think that's fixed now. And about time the site had updates. Am liking what I see. Love the Gallery part. Come, May!

:crusader:

I believe!

:cry:

The new site isn't working for me. I just keep getting the old site. I've tried the link and I've tried a seperate search. Not sure what's going on. :rant:

Clear out your cache and or cookies and or refresh. You are stuck on the old website and aren't refreshing to the new one.

Is anyone else having trouble saving the desktops and the icons? I can't right click save, and when I click on it, I just hear a click. It doesn't take me to another screen or anything. :blink:

Is anyone else having trouble saving the desktops and the icons? I can't right click save, and when I click on it, I just hear a click. It doesn't take me to another screen or anything. :blink:

That has happened with me a few times but I either refreshed or opened the site anew, and it seemed to be working then. I am still having a problem with saving the icons. :huh: I haven't a clue about what it could be.

I am loving the musical pieces :wub: , and the addition of the actors' biographies and character descriptions. And that first Balian wallpaper is a beauty, with the emphasis on those glorious eyes!

I love the wallpaper of Sybilla as well. She is incredibly beautiful and intriguing as a character.

.And did anybody else love his introduction to the "Ridley Scott Creating worlds" bit? Not to mention that flash of a fireside clip that I think is a new shot (or at least, one I haven't seen) with another one of those killer-intense stares? (ok, I have a thing for shots by firelight, don't know why :throb: ) I know MI forbid us to all faint at once but I'm going to take my opportunity to faint sequentially. :faint:

...including 'English' and 'English outside North America'. What's with that? What have you guys got in there, secret stuff, or just a lack of superfluous 'u's?

Superfluous 'u's :lol:

I like that.

Speakin' as a North American (Texan), Ah kin only assume that they don't wanna offend nun of y'all proper English speakin' folks. Maht scare off sum peoples. :wink:

PS: Yeeee-Haaaaaawwwww! :towel:

:shiny:

That screen saver is dangerous at work. I have this huge montor about 24" or something like that. I've been staring at the screen saver for 15 minutes.

What's with that? What have you guys got in there, secret stuff, or just a lack of superfluous 'u's?

:lmao:

Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. I've always wondered why we get our own English on some sites. Do they think we won't be able to understand "other" English or that the rest of the English-speaking world won't be able to read our version? It's the SAME LANGUAGE, people! :lol:

Now I'm going to go back to the site and do the "English outside N. America" version just to see what the big diff is.

Oh bother and blast, I do declare I cannot comprehend a word these curious foreigners are saying. Time for tea and biscuits, you say? And a game of cricket afterwards? Jolly good idea.

LG (tally ho)