HeySailor

Official KOH Websites

That right there would be beard rash worth getting. :drool:

Thanks Jan.

Woah! :O Squeeometer is definitely going up a few degrees today. What a picture! Thank you for posting that, Jan. And why didn't they use this for US official site? :blink:

Guest jandgmama

:faint: That's all I gotta say!

Ahhhh, to be Eva Green!!!!!

A beard has never looked so delicious to me!

Thanks for the pics. My Saturday just got better!

A beard has never looked so delicious to me!

Indeed!

My first thought was: she's not kissing him; she's eating him! :w00t:

His BEARD, ladies, I meant she's eating his BEARD.. :innocent:

Okay - I'm going I'm going..[heads gutterway.]

Guest Unicorn

Hello girls! Want to thank you for this interesting info:) :hug: I read your forum for a long time. You're the great!!!

this film promises to be the GREATEST film about noble knights. uhhh.and Orlando will be the BEST knights of all knights in history of Cinema.

aaaah.that pic is just.just.WOW!!! :wub::rolleyes::w00t::faint:

No worries Nefret, he's definitely eatable.:wink:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! and then some. IT's the look on his face. Here's he's got this beautiful woman willing to do anything for him. And yet he's got this look of indiference on his face. That's make me want him all the more. :smoke:

And yet he's got this look of indiference on his face. That's make me want him all the more. :smoke:

To me, it looks like he's trying reeeeally hard to resist her. Whatever it is, you're quite right about that look making him all the more ... maaaaaaa [coherent thought stopped at this point]...

Ohhh I so badly want to get this picture into PhotoShop quick smart, but my cardiology essay is giving me a hard stare and demanding attention. What to do?

LG :balian: (Balian, not Barry)

The squeeometer is working here in Canada. :faint: Thanks for the picture. May is almost here! Woo Hoo.

Kelly

Found something lovely from the official UK Website - click for the uncropped version:

*meeeeeeep*

ggggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :faint: What more can I say.

hugs

Louise

To me, it looks like he's trying reeeeally hard to resist her.  Whatever it is, you're quite right about that look making him all the more . maaaaaaa [coherent thought stopped at this point]...

You know LG that could be it too. I was just thinking indifference, but it very well could be the face of a man who is trying his darndest to resist her temptation.:wink: Either way, Orlando Hot. :shower:

Coherent thoughts, what's are those?:huh:

WHOA!

*meep* indeed.my first thought was :hellyeah:

Well, not really.but sharing those thoughts here might get me a visit from Lurtz :paperbag:

t my cardiology essay is giving me a hard stare and demanding attention.

How appropriate! I almost had a heart attack when I saw that pic.

I have turned into something that resembles a slime mould - a creeping puddle of goo slowly slithering up the keyboard.

Thank you so much for this picture, Jan :hug: !

Oh, such a tragic picture of Sybilla and Balian. She is offering him love and touching his face so tenderly, and he is resisting and it is hurting him. It reminds me of that dialogue sequence in the trailer: "I offer you the world." "You are a princess and I am no Lord. You have my love and my answer."

:cry: Oh, so tragic, beautiful, passionate and painful.

I do love the picture itself: filmy, mistily lit, the silhouette of their faces especially Balian's, and the colours are gorgeous.

As HalfDrunkPoet (love that name) stated so beautifully. It is a gorgeous picture of two people at war with their emotions.

But all I could think was: nibble, nibble, nibble. :wink:

Thanks, Jan. :hug:

Guest Liriel

Holy cow. That's meepage and :faint: and two towels required all in one! I'd seen that shot before in teeny version, but the larger version is so much more.nevermind. Thanks for posting it Jan!

As HalfDrunkPoet (love that name) stated so beautifully. It is a gorgeous picture of two people at war with their emotions.

But all I could think was: nibble, nibble, nibble. :wink:

:hug: Thanks Cayenne!

And yes: after I got over the romantic tragedy of the picture, my mind went straight into The Gutter :naughty: : nibble nibble, indeed. That exquisite chin, that poetic jawline, and that scruff. And then of course, there's the adorable nose and the eyelashes, oh, the eyelashes.

:w00t: Squeeeeeee level off the charts! :drool: The depth, the passion, the angst. The man!!! Only three more months. Sigh. Thanks, Jan, for making this weekend beautiful.

Pax,

Lilycat

*sigh* That man could make my grandmother's knees weak and she's almost 80. As for me, I am a complete puddle on the floor at the moment. I am typing with my mind and that's not going to last for long.

:drool:

Oh no, there I go.

SiteUK_Teaser06_550.jpg

GULP! :drool: :pant: :pant: :pant:

Jeez, is the room spinning?

[innervoice]No nitwit, you forgot to breathe[/innervoice]

Right, right! :deep breath: Well, that pic is INSPIRING [insert own meaning]!

Thanks Jan!

Zoe :throb:

{Sorry, just had to bring this pic over with me.}

SiteUK_Teaser06_550.jpg

Zoe :throb:

{Sorry, just had to bring this pic over with me.}

I, for one, am glad you did, Zoe! I could just stare and stare and stare.oh where was I? See what that depth of emotion does to me?! Can't keep a coherent thought. :faint:

Oh the thoughts in my head right now. :naughty: Everyone else has said what I am think so I will just say Thank you Jan. :hug:

Oh my :censor: ! How in the world will I survive this movie?? I mean, I barely survived this photo which hints at things I cannot mention here. :shower: Whew, all I can say is GO BALIAN!! :balian:

Thank you Jan!

Found something lovely from the official UK Website - click for the uncropped version:

SiteUK_Teaser06_550.jpg

*meeeeeeep*

If only I was her, if only I was her. :lol::wub: