Jan

32 posts in this topic

A couple of these we've seen before in LoRes, but most of these are new stills. I was doing my periodic scavenger hunt at OutNow.ch, and they had recently added these.

The ones with Billy Piper... :wub: Aw, heck, they're all great.

Click on the pic for the HiRes version.

CK_Prod07hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod11hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod24hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod25hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod26hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod27hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod28hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod29hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod30hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod31hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod32hires_550.jpg

Is there anything cuter that Jimmy's dimples? Or more endearing than his vulnerable expression? Or more unbelievable than his lips on that milk bottle? :blink: Did I just say that out loud?

Thanks Jan. :wub:

Yes, the ones with Billy Piper, oh my, :throb::faint:

And they are all great.

Once again, thank you Jan.

Aliza

Thanks, Jan! Those are great pictures, and in hi-res -- what a bonus. The pictures with Billy are really sweet. I love his dimple!

Is there anything cuter that Jimmy's dimples?  Or more endearing than his vulnerable expression?  Or more unbelievable than his lips on that milk bottle?  :blink: Did I just say that out loud?

Thanks Jan. :wub:

Setting aside the dimples, how many women would kill for those eyelashes - or those cheekbones?

Jimmy is just :censor: adorable!

Thanks for brightening a dark and gloomy morning, Jan. :hug:

Guest fyrehart

Ah, so innocent and beautiful. I love his smile :):throb: Thanks for the high-res! Just wonderful.

He just looks so sweet and adorable and cuddly in these pictures that I just want to reach out and pinch those cheeks!

And those last few. Oooh naughty thoughts. :blush: off to the gutter I go! :paperbag:

Thanks Jan! :santa:

CK_Prod26hires_550.jpg

CK_Prod32hires_550.jpg

My comments: for the first picture, in the words of my grandmother, " what an adorable boy!". But, for some reason, the words don't match the gutterish toughts. :whistle:

Regarding the second picture, what the heck is that lady doing? :blink: (For those who has seen the movie). If the answer has been posted already, I'm sorry, I haven't gone through the whole thread.

Aninha

O.K. So, I just finished reading the WHOLE thread. It is not a long one. :lol: And the answer hasn't been posted yet.

Edited by Aninha

Regarding the second picture, what the heck is that lady doing?   :blink: (For those who has seen the movie).

Click For Spoiler
She's a rabid fan/stalker and she's taking off her knickers to have Jimmy sign them. Eep! :blink:

~squiggles

Edited by Jan

I'm down with the flu and feeling lousy, but so glad I dragged myself to the computer ! Aww, Jimmy. who wouldn't love him ? He looks so adorable and sweet. I just want to hug him and never let go (the other things I want to do definitely belong to the gutter I suppose).

Two guesses what I'm going to do after logging out. Yup, right, fetch a certain DVD and start watching. And drooling. And squeeing. And sighing. He's simply too cute for words. The smile, the dimples, the curls, the overall vulnerability. :wub:

Thanks for posting these goodies Jan, Jimmy in Hi-Res does brighten up my day considerably.

Guest rollergirl

These are brilliant!!! :boxing: "All right then Johnny, lets get started." says Mr. O'Flanigan. And rollergirl is off to the photoshop with these beauties. Thanks so much. :w00t:

Can he be more cuter? :wub: So sweet and lovely. How I wish this would be released on DVD here in US. :( Thanks Jan, for the pictures.

Wow, these are great! Now I want more than ever to see The Calcium Kid. When, oh when, will it be out in the US? *sigh* For now, I must just sit and look at these beauties. Thanks Jan.

~Ivy~

Click For Spoiler
She's a rabid fan/stalker and she's taking off her knickers to have Jimmy sign them. Eep! :blink:

I thought something around those lines. I have no comment. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Squiggles!

And, how rude of me!, THANK YOU, Jan!

Aninha

Going to bed now with a smile on my face... :rolleyes: .

What a doll! I can't wait to see this movie. (Yes, I'm one of the unfortunate few who still haven't seen it.)

Is there anything cuter that Jimmy's dimples? Or more endearing than his vulnerable expression? Or more unbelievable than his lips on that milk bottle? :blink: Did I just say that out loud?

OK, gonna out myself for a Pervy Jimmy Fancier.

I so ditto your comments, Geri. :wub: But also.

Am I a total sicko for being mightily impressed that he can chug a whole bottle of milk like that? :blink::smoke:

TF

:w00t:

Am I a total sicko for being mightily impressed that he can chug a whole bottle of milk like that? :blink::smoke:

Only if it makes me a sicko that I'm really impressed by the big belch he let out after chugging the milk in that one scene! :lol:

I just love Jimmy.he is so.cute.adorable.sweet.shaggable...oops.sweet. :wub:

:lol: You hit it spot-on, YaH!

Thanks, Jan, those are luuuurvely.*sigh*...the smiley-kissy one.. :throb:

I love Jimmy! If this movie doesn't come to the States soon, I may have to bribe one of my UK sistah's to ship me one. :whistle:

Most adoeable in the movie? Hands down, it's Jimmy.

Funniest? The manager. This guy made me laugh till I cried! :lmao: