Kira

191 posts in this topic

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus! With thanks to Sid City's contact at FOX, I offer up this new publicity still:

koh-1.jpg

Let the ovary exploding commence! :shower:

Kira

I can't find words to express how beautiful he looks. The fact that I'm crying as I look at this doesn't help.

Thank you Kira! You have made my day.

Oh. My. Ovaries.

He looks amazing. God. I'm a wibbling mess. :cry:

He's going to be SO good. This is going to be IT for him.

It's so thrilling. Thanks a million, Kira. I heart you sooooo much! :hug:

Mamma Mia!! :faint: Our Dirty Knight in action. Can he be more beautiful?? Dear goodness me.. Balien is going to be death of us. :dbb: And Kira dear, you rock! :punk:

I'm too freakin' tired to squee, but plotzing I can do. :faint: (Staying up till 3am watching the ROTK EE extras can do that do that to a person. :blink: )

Thanks a bunch, Kira. :hug:

(Staying up till 3am watching the ROTK EE extras can do that do that to a person. :blink: )

Heh. That's my excuse. :P

And I thought I was dead after last night. :faint:

Thank you so much Kira. :hug: He definitely is a man here, no boy peeking through. If this doesn't make people stand up and take notice, nothing will. If that one person's review is any indication, this movie is top-notch. :w00t:

He is lovely, isn't he? :blush:

Oh and btw.:kablaam:

~Cathy~

Oh my Lord. Bless you Kira! :hug:

He looks so.. :faint: . No one can save us now.

I got chills when I saw this photo. This is really it for him! I was just blabbing to my brother about KOH last night and boasting his "lead role" status. This production shot brings a proud and excited smile to my face. :) . :shiny:

I'm so happy :cry: .

Thanks again Kira!!! May just will never come.

Guest sweetbaby231

Good God, he's come a long way from pretty boy elf and he's still beautiful. If I'm already plotzing 6 months away from the release, imagine what I'll be like in May.

Thanks a million billion Kira. :faint:

GREAT

BALLS OF FIRE!

I agree with Geri 150%. This is going to the movie that makes people either sit up and take notice or shut up and eat their words. To the rest of us it will be our time to say, 'Told ya so!'

Guest Soulee

Oh. Wow. :w00t: What a great picture. I'm definitely going to count this among my Christmas gifts! He looks so good! :faint: Thank you for the picture!

Baby, it might be cold outside in Orlando, Florida, but suddenly things are warming up iinside. What an unbelievable photo!

I agree with everything that has been said above.The combination of KOH and Elizabethtown is going to make 2005 the year of Orlando.

GREAT

BALLS OF FIRE!

I agree with Geri 150%. This is going to the movie that makes people either sit up and take notice or shut up and eat their words. To the rest of us it will be our time to say, 'Told ya so!'

You mean we will be able to speak after seeing KOH, I doubt it :lol:

As for that picture :faint: What are we going to be like when we see Balian moving and speaking :w00t: ..

If the KOH trailer goes on-line before christmas there's going to be a lot of uncooked turkey's and Christmas puds, we're all going to be to dazed to do anything over the holidays.

Diane

The combination of KOH and Elizabethtown is going to make 2005 the year of Orlando.

Yes. That thought has crossed my mind as well. I hope we're not jinxing anything by saying it, but yes, 2005 is going to be something special for Orlando. And he has earned it.

Also, Balian is just glorious. :drool:

What a beautiful sight to behold this evening! I was just getting ready to head off to bed, but decided to check out ka-Bloom first! Thankfully I'll have this to drift off to dream with! :wub:

Thank you so much Kira!! :hug:

It's going to be sweet dreamin' for me tonight! Glad I stopped in before bed. Thanks for that early Christmas present, Kira. :hug: I'm not sure if we'll all survive 2 or 3 hours of Balian come May, but I'm sure anxious to give it a try and find out.

And let me just add.:kablaam:

Oxygen! I need oxygen! Can. Not. Breathe. *gasp*

Okay, I think I'm okay now.

Wow! Let the hype begin! :crusader:

Thank you, Kira. :samooch: