LenaLove

62 posts in this topic

I have only just found these over in LJ, couresy of Dollface _UK.

Sorry they are small, I personally would love these in Hires.but we can't have everything. :crusader:

koh_042.jpg

koh_044.jpg

koh_045.jpg

Bless the heart of that man.he even makes friends with a stinking spitting camel! :wub:

Awww.. How sweet and cute! :wub: Orlando seems to be at ease with every kind of animals. And he geninely cares about them. Thank you Lena, for posting these gems. They truly are gems. Showing the loving heart that our Dear One has.

Just too cute. Not only is the man kind to his fans but also to his non-human fans. CC, I would be leaning too if I was being patted on the head by The Pretty. Just look at that camel's toothy-grin.

Thanks for sharing these LenaLove,

Ermina :hug:

Aww, he's so sweet! :wub:

Thank you for posting those. I'll have to add them to my Orlando with animals collection (which is getting big). :heart:

I like his costume. :lol:

I love the way that he's wearing it with such nonchalance as though it's perfectly normal to be wearing a chain mail helmet and trousers in the middle of the desert in the 21st century. Gotta admire the man's style! :lol:

Jxx

I like his costume.  :lol:

Would that be because of the "chaps" effect of his chain mail trousers? :whistle:

CC :meow:

I thought they looked a little bit like garters. and I finally understood what it is men like about garters.

April

Only Orlando could inspire these sentiments upon viewing him interacting with a camel. What a lovely, lovely man he must be.:throb:

Thank you Lena Love.

:hug:

Aliza

Donna, I thought of you when I saw these! Could he be any more tender with that camel? I did not really notice the camel though until the second pic. Mind elsewhere. :whistle:

These are great Lena. Thanks a bunch!

-- Suzanne

koh_045.jpg

Bless the heart of that man.he even makes friends with a stinking spitting camel! :wub:

That is one smart camel. Leaning in towards Orlando. Welll, its probably a female camel.. don't you think? :wave::tomato:

:ph34r:

Cute Pics! Thanks

And the camel seems to like him too - notice how it is leaning in to his caress. :whistle:

Is there anyone or anything he can't charm?!!

Jules

koh_044.jpg

:shiny: Looks like he found that camel's Great Itchy Spot. (the sure way to any critter's heart)

Thanks for the pics, Lena.

TF

Guest chloe

Oh dear! I am too busy looking at those pants. They are wild aren't they? You can definitely tell Orlando has a soft spot for animals of all kind.

Chloe.

Thanks for sharing those with us!

Gosh, he really loves all animals, doesn't he? :wub: He has such a sweet smile on his face, and so does the camel!

And as for the pants and the rest of his costume, umm, well... oh never mind! :giveup: But I must leave a comment about his arms: yowza! Look at those guns!

How many days until KOHn again? :crusader:

Oh my, oh my. I sure am slipping fast. Now I'm jealous of a CAMEL! :fear:

Imagine to be stroked like that.. ok.. off to the gutter with you :naughty:

And yes, no doubt are we looking at a female camel here. Just look at that camelish grin on "her" face. And who wouldn't :whistle:

So glad you are enjoying the pics. I resisted posting this one in case it sent you all to The Gutter. But as you seem to be going that way any way.

koh_045.jpg

Sorry PEFICS. Thay made me do it! :zip::tomato:

I wonder if in some future DVD we will see footage of him kissing the camel like the footage on the ROTK EE DVD of him kissing Percy the horse.