belinda

Ned Kelly...in the Philippines!

:wave: Belinda, hello. Paskong-pasko na ba dyan? ~smiles~

I'm glad Ned Kelly made it there. You should go see it if you haven't already because it is a good film. I was online last Saturday when I Goggled 'Ned Kelly' and all sorts of sites dedicated to the real Kelly Gang popped up. Very interesting reading I must say.

There's only one other Filipino ka-bloomie I know and it's really great that there's one more. You'll love it here. Feel free to PM or email me if you want a chat or something.

Ta!

Jean

Oooh, me, me! I'm an American born Filipina. I was born and raised in Southern California and still live here.

You should definitely go to see Ned Kelly. It never made it to theatres near where I live, so I didn't get to see it until I bought the DVD. I like the movie a lot.

I'm a Filipina Ka-Bloomie!

Born there and riased here since I was 5! I now live in the Windy City of Chicago, home of the Future Ka-Bloom KOH convention.

Good to know there are other filipina girls out there that appreciate Orlando as much as I do!

Merry Christmas to you all! :santa:

:tree:

Paskong-pasko na ba dyan?

Oh my God! :faint: Nung September pa! :shiny:

Oooh, me, me! I'm an American born Filipina. I was born and raised in Southern California and still live here.

Hello! And I was starting to be afraid that I was the only ka-bloomie from the Philippines!

Born there and riased here since I was 5! I now live in the Windy City of Chicago, home of the Future Ka-Bloom KOH convention.

Lucky you! :) I think I know somebody else in Chicago. Will check my address book.

Guest Marisse

Me! :wave: ME!! I'm Filipino, too. Wow, I always knew that there are pinays here, just wasn't looking hard enough.

You're not alone, belinda.

One more here to make a half dozen! I'm the one Jean is probably referring to. (Hey J. :hug:)

I was born in Manila and left 18 years ago when I was 12.now a Seattle-ite. As for Ned Kelly, haven't seen it, and I don't know if I ever will as it's not my kind of genre. :tomato: However, I'm a big :pef:

You'll love it here.  Feel free to PM or email me if you want a chat or something.

Ditto on all points.

Hey Faye, didn't know you're a Filipina. :w00t: A Filipina who had a CEOK to boot! :punk:

Nice to meet everyone. See you around.

Ermina

Edited by molokai

Hey Faye, didn't know you're a Filipina. :w00t: A Filipina who had a CEOK to boot! :punk:

Yup! But I understand very little Tagalog. My parents are from Pangasinan, so I understand some of that since I grew up listening to them speak it. :)

What's a CEOK? :dunce:

One more here to make a half dozen!

Yes indeed-y! :clap:

As for Ned Kelly, haven't seen it, and I don't know if I ever will as it's not my kind of genre

I saw it, and I have to say that except for the Orlando in a bathtub, I wasn't particulalry impressed with the movie as a whole. :tomato: And Orlando wasn't in it enough! but then again, he's not the star.

And Ermina.you've been to the Dom thread, right? I seem to remember you from there. :)

What's a CEOK? :dunce:

CEOK - Close Encounter of the Orlando Kind. Lucky lady that Faye.

And Ermina.you've been to the Dom thread, right? I seem to remember you from there. :)

I tend to pop in all over the place actually but yeah, I've been to the Dom thread.and Elijah thread.and Karl Urban thread.etc. I go where the muse takes me. :shiny:

:hug:

Ermina

CEOK - Close Encounter of the Orlando Kind. Lucky lady that Faye

Oohh! Where do I read about this? :)

:hug: Hah! Finally get to use that icon! :clap:

ETA: I'm a Boxing Milkman! :shiny: (does a happy dance)

CEOK - Close Encounter of the Orlando Kind. Lucky lady that Faye

Oohh! Where do I read about this? :)

Belinda, go here: CEOK Pasadena. Scroll down for my story (I'm near the bottom of the page).

To get the whole story about everyone else's encounters in Pasadena, read the whole thread. I know it's long, but you'll enjoy it. Save it for when you have a good chunk of time to read it all. It's completely worth it!

To get the whole story about everyone else's encounters in Pasadena, read the whole thread. I know it's long, but you'll enjoy it. Save it for when you have a good chunk of time to read it all. It's completely worth it!

*pencils in Pasadena thread into schedule*

And yay, two pages! :clap: