Jan

40 posts in this topic

Thanks to TithenFeredir for the tip - nicked from The Movie Box. And to h-e-double hockey sticks with the width.

We're all desperate anxious to see anything from KOH. Even if we've seen it before.

KOH_Prod01.jpg

:faint:

You may now show your pleasure.

Phwoar.

Surely he must be hot, dressed in all that metal :blink: .

How am I going to concentrate on my pharmacology coursework now?!

:notworthy: Thank you TF and Jan.

little_green

God, I love that picture. Normally speaking I buy Film Review every month. this time I bought Empire though. no special reason at all :whistle: . No special reason either why I keep leafing through it every single day. One particular page is showing stains :drool: .

Hurry up, May 2005 !

Desperate ? Moi ? Never !

Thank you Jan and TF

Guest Cl@re

::Sighs:: After a long night at work, battling with christmas shoppers that is a very nice thing to come home too.

MmmmmManflesh.

Phwoar.

How am I going to concentrate on my pharmacology coursework now?!

:notworthy: Thank you TF and Jan.

little_green

:fan:

Hotness confirmed.

Surely he must be hot

That, my dear, is the understatement of the year. :smoke:

Oooh, do I get a prize for that?!

It's funny how the coursework-addled, sleep deprived brain comes up with useless comments. Or is that just me :huh: ?

Ho hum. I'm going to go away now.

LG

:w00t: YOWZA.

Thank you so much TF and Jan :hug: . This has definitely alleviated the feeling of the worthlessness of life when confronted with a 35 page chapter on the workings of the European Parliament.

Actually, since Balian has to do with international history, I can say I'm doing coursework related plotzing.

I am already head over heels in love with Balian because I'm (1) a history buff and (2) a Sir Ridley Scott fan.

Besides which, Balian is so terribly handsome and rugged, not to mention courageous, chivalrous, honourable, and intense.

*Runs off to persuade friend to dress up as classic villain so self can dress up as classic damsel in distress and then perch precariously on window seat and scream prettily for Knight Balian to save self*

*Which of course does nothing for image of self as strong, independent feminist*

:blink: Um, little_green, you're not the only with one with a coursework-addled and Balian-plotzed brain.

little_green

Well, being the tender-hearted and thoughtful little ladies we are, why don't we help Balian feel not so hot :naughty: ?

:paperbag: I'll go to The Gutter now.only there aren't any Balian related Gutter topics yet :cry: .

Mamma Mia! :faint: The pleasure of beholding this beauty is beyond words. I now go to turn on the fan. :fan:

I can't handle it anymore, I think I am going to explode from anticipation for this movie. They are showing movies that come out after KOH and it isn't fair. I need to see and hear the Dirty Man Knight. :crusader: :kablaam:

I think a long, cold :shower: is now in order before bed. The man is almost.I said almost too fine. It's downright painful to look at him sometimes, but I think I can take the pressure. :drool:

Thank you, thank you, Jan and TF. :notworthy:

After I eventually, (almost physically had to) remove my eyes from the Scruffy Knight, I couldn't stop laughing at this.

So :notworthy: to Jan and TF for you wondourous ability to know just where to find this magnificent example of a perfect human male able to make women (and men) of all ages go weak at the knees and fall into a squirming, squeeing frenzy.

Did I show enough pleasure? Trust me, I'm pleased :smoke: .