ka-Bloom.org Forum

Masam Holden

Guest StarryNights

Guest StarryNights

I'm giving out a health warning because this kid is too darn cute for words. A truly beautiful boy. :faint: Found this at IMDB. He's playing Drew Baylor at age 10.

masamholdenjpg.jpg

:wub: So. Cute.

Guest sweetbaby231

Yep. I can see the resemblance. Definetely. :wub:

I'm not surprised if he'll have girls chasing after him in a couple years. :lol:

God, what a cutie.  :wub:  His mom will have to beat the girls off with a stick in about five years.  Thanks for posting that, Cat.

No, I bet it's happening now! I know I had crushes from age 5 onwards :rolleyes: . He's more than likely already breaking hearts, the little sweetheart.

MM

Guest EmpressSoha

Wow, this little boy is too cute to be.well.a boy! Look at those delicate, beautiful features. Why weren't there boys this cute when I was in elementary school??

Oh wow! I showed it to my sister and she was surprised at the resemblence as well. Then I showed her of the side by side picture and she went heeey.

He is pobably already fighting off girls 11 starts middle school if you think about it that way. Wow the resemblence really is remarkable

Guest Sea Star

Awwww,he is adorable! I guess girls already line up. I'll make little experiment. I'll ask my daugther. She is 7 and usually tells what she thinks right off the bat :lol: .

But overall very good choice. Bravo! They really seem related.

Can't wait for this movie!

ETA: I did ask my daugther and she said : Who is she??? :blink:

I told you,she is a riot!! :lmao:

And my little one ask me: Ok,if he is a boy, why is he wearing lipstick??? :paperbag:

These kids will get me in trouble in the future!

Edited by Sea Star

Guest Bog Iris

The resemblance is also in That Look behind the eyes. The one that says, "yes, I'm totally open to the wonderfulness that is you." How I'd love to see That Look in person.

From Orlando, of course, not the little boy.

:throb: