Ginger

Terminator 4

This is simply too ripe for fun to let pass by without comment. Did any of you see this at Dark Horizons yesterday?

Terminator 4: If you thought Brit tabloids were bad, now two of their shows (Big Brekkie & TRL) are rumouring that Orlando Bloom may be cast opposite Arnie. Oi!!

Better yet, did any of our Brits actually hear what was supposedly said on either of those shows? Is it even a rumor, excuse me, rumour, or just some host's wishful thinking? You know, leather-jacket-and-sunglasses kind of wishful thinking?

I'm having a field day with the visuals on this one. B)

Orlando in Terminator??? :w00t: I'm with you Kitty! The visuals!!... The implications (that will be made on this board!! :w00t:

Good stuff! :smoke:

Everyone keep your fingers crossed!

:hug: Jorge

I read it somewhere - don't remember where. Seems too bizarre to be true. But you never know! Interesting visuals indeed.

Perhaps I should call the Governator's office to confirm?

Just as long as Ah-nuld doesn't call Orlando a "girlie-man". :lmao:

*SHOUT OUT* to Ermina: We need a manip. Stat!

I'm having a field day with the visuals on this one. B)

:devil: Don't even get me started. It would be bad, very, veeeeerrrrrrrrrrry, bad. :devil:

Ternell :devil: :lol:

I had heard about this, but unfortunately wasn't watching either TRL or the Big Breakfast when I heard it. The same info has been in a couple of tabloids as well.

But bring on those leathers! :yum:

Ray :leg:

Perhaps I should call the Governator's office to confirm?

Just as long as Ah-nuld doesn't call Orlando a "girlie-man". :lmao:

*SHOUT OUT* to Ermina:  We need a manip.  Stat!

One bad-ass Orlando coming rrrright up!

No wonder my ears were burning this morning. :lol:

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU

ORLANDO BLOOM IN

TERMINATOR 4: WORLD DOMINATION

Bloominator.jpg

:lmao:

Ermina, you have outdone yourself. Again. :notworthy:

:lmao: That's a hoot, Ermina! I agree with Jan; you've outdone yourself. Just what I needed to make me laugh and get my butt going this morning.

Guest Tabby

:towel: What a manip! B)

(& the visuals!)

O.M.G! :lmao:

But ya know? He does look good! Ah-nold, eat yer heart out!

Well, I hope to :censor: this is all a rumour - too many around lately!! :angry: He sure looks hot here though - very nice job!! :shiny:

Jules

Oh Lordy! :lmao: Your manip is too much, Ermina. I agree with you both, Rebecca and Jules. Orlando does look very :drool: -worthy here (but then, when doesn't he? :shower: )

Ternell

Ermina, what can I say? You are a genius of the best kind. World Domination indeed!

Guest Analy

Gawd!! This is why I love this place! You women are the best!

Just as long as Ah-nuld doesn't call Orlando a "girlie-man".

My husband and sons already call him that - I could live with it if Arnold did the same. *Still the prettiest.*

Hahahaaa! Ermina that is awesome! Great job and thanks for the laugh. :lmao:

Ermina, how do you do it, girl? Okay, don't answer that, just go on doing it. :hug:

That poster could pass off for an official one if the rumour does have truth in it. But dear God I hope someone was just trying to poke fun at Arnold and whole "I'll be back" franchise.

Jean

:towel: The visuals have just intensified and grown.... :paperbag:

:hug: Jorge

Great poster! I'd pay to see that! (Who am I kidding, I'd pay to see anything with Orlando in it.)

:lmao: My oh my! That gave me such a good laugh, Ermina. Thanks for giving me a good laugh. Although, I admit, our Pretty One DOES look good as Terminator. World Domination indeed. :naughty: Watch out, Chicago, here we come! :rolleyes:

Great poster! I'd pay to see that! (Who am I kidding, I'd pay to see anything with Orlando in it.)

I'd pay for the poster!! :blush:

Wonderful manip Ermina :drool: ! He makes one fine looking bad :censor: . If they sent cyborgs like that back from the future they'd have no trouble taking over the female population anyway :naughty: .

Ermina! :notworthy: Unbelievable! Just what we all needed, more fuel for our fantasies! :rolleyes:

Don't even think of stopping! :wink:

MM

Wonderful manip Ermina :drool: ! He makes one fine looking bad :censor: . If they sent cyborgs like that back from the future they'd have no trouble taking over the female population anyway :naughty: .

He could assimilate me any day. :naughty: Wait, wrong franchise.

Wonderful manip Ermina  :drool: !  He makes one fine looking bad :censor: .  If they sent cyborgs like that back from the future they'd have no trouble taking over the female population anyway :naughty: .

He could assimilate me any day. :naughty: Wait, wrong franchise.

Karen! :rofl: