Sign in to follow this  
Leslie33

TVO to air "Midsomer Murders"

I happened to be downstairs when my Mom and Step-Father were watching "Inspector Morse". They were showing a line up of the up coming shows. Mid Summer Murders will start Monday, September 27th. At the moment, I am not positive on the time slot, but I believe it will be 9:00!! There wasn't any mention of Orlando Bloom, but I will be definitely be watching!! Since we are too cheap to pay for "Biography" Channel, I am really happy MidSummer Murders will be on TVO.

Guest Sea Star
I happened to be downstairs when my Mom and Step-Father were watching "Inspector Morse". They were showing a line up of the up coming shows. Mid Summer Murders will start Monday, September 27th. At the moment, I am not positive on the time slot, but I believe it will be 9:00!! There wasn't any mention of Orlando Bloom, but I will be definitely be watching!! Since we are too cheap to pay for "Biography" Channel, I am really happy MidSummer Murders will be on TVO.

:w00t: TVO? You mean the Canadian channel,right?Right?

TVO, the CANADIAN channel--that's right!!! :clap: I'll tune in tonight to see if I can get more details!!! But it was DEFINITELY TVO. :clap:

I just saw a commercial for Midsommer Murders recently too and got all excited! :w00t:

I wonder when it'll be on.

Guest Lenny

I do have the "Biography" channel, and I been watching that serie for a long time already and just when they were gonna show it, hurricane Charley came to Florida, took the power away and couldn't see it :( So here I am again waiting for them to repeat it again. :unsure:

Guest jeylen

:O

I don't have cable or satelite, so I never expected to get Orlando on any of my channels!