ka-Bloom.org Forum

TVO to air "Midsomer Murders"

Leslie33

I happened to be downstairs when my Mom and Step-Father were watching "Inspector Morse". They were showing a line up of the up coming shows. Mid Summer Murders will start Monday, September 27th. At the moment, I am not positive on the time slot, but I believe it will be 9:00!! There wasn't any mention of Orlando Bloom, but I will be definitely be watching!! Since we are too cheap to pay for "Biography" Channel, I am really happy MidSummer Murders will be on TVO.

Guest Sea Star
I happened to be downstairs when my Mom and Step-Father were watching "Inspector Morse". They were showing a line up of the up coming shows. Mid Summer Murders will start Monday, September 27th. At the moment, I am not positive on the time slot, but I believe it will be 9:00!! There wasn't any mention of Orlando Bloom, but I will be definitely be watching!! Since we are too cheap to pay for "Biography" Channel, I am really happy MidSummer Murders will be on TVO.

:w00t: TVO? You mean the Canadian channel,right?Right?

I do have the "Biography" channel, and I been watching that serie for a long time already and just when they were gonna show it, hurricane Charley came to Florida, took the power away and couldn't see it :( So here I am again waiting for them to repeat it again. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...