Aniethen

23 posts in this topic

Most - but not all - of these have Orlando/Jimmy in them. There are a couple of gigglers who keep setting each other off (Orlando is guilty of this as well).

Outtakes_01.th.jpg

Outtakes_02.th.jpg

Outtakes_03.th.jpg

Outtakes_04.th.jpg

Outtakes_05.th.jpg

Outtakes_06.th.jpg

Outtakes_07.th.jpg

Outtakes_08.th.jpg

Outtakes_09.th.jpg

Outtakes_10.th.jpg

Guest AngieB-Have
:O Holy ripped peckage, Batman.  :blink:

Thanks Aniethen!  :notworthy:

Yeah.what she said. :drool::faint:

Bless you Aniethen!

AngieB

:w00t: Wow Aniethen! I've been following your frantic posting with much glee and appreciation. Especially the last few posts that contain a high percentage of topless Orlando.. :faint: Has that man got a fine body or what?!! Peckage indeed!

Thank you so much for all your hard work with these hundreds of screencaps, though I fear this may result in my second ever purchase from Amazon, my first being Ned Kelly. :paperbag: Is it bad to spend money for the simple pleasure of seeing Orlando with his shirt off? At my leisure? Time and time again? In high definition pause?

Yeah, I didn't think so. :smoke:

Cheers

CC :meow:

A smile, a rippling chest, and two dimples.  That will do it!

:kablaam:

Oh yea.  That was soooo good.

:drool: When I read that first I saw "nipples" instead of "dimples".

Either will do for me. :smoke:

I do not mean to be picky, Aneithen, God knows you have done wonderful job, but I am still holding out for the yellow towel scenes. Forgive my impatience, I am just :kablaam: dying to see those again.

I do not mean to be picky, Aneithen, God knows you have done wonderful job, but I am still holding out for the yellow towel scenes. Forgive my impatience, I am just  :kablaam: dying to see those again.

Tomorrow, I promise! :shiny:

And I do have to say - anyone who thinks a naturally hairless (male) chest isn't manly - really should take a look at the muscles on that particular specimen. :whistle:

Wanders off in the general direction of the gutter.

And I do have to say - anyone who thinks a naturally hairless (male) chest isn't manly - really should take a look at the muscles on that particular specimen. :whistle:

Wanders off in the general direction of the gutter.

A-Freakin'-Men. :blush:

About hair: Orlando has the perfect amount of hair in just the right places

methinks.

Aniethen, thank you for a huge job well done. :hug: This is real eyecandy.

Guest Smolak

Lovely peckage. Just the perfect body frame, not too big and not too small! And nippleage! Wh00t! I'm in heaven. Thanks Aniethen for making my day bright!

Outtakes_16.th.jpg

Outtakes_17.th.jpg

Am at a loss of words. :giveup: These outtakes are killing me! Orlando shirtless and laughing. What more can a girl want? :dbb:

Outtakes_16.th.jpg

Outtakes_17.th.jpg

Am at a loss of words. :giveup: These outtakes are killing me! Orlando shirtless and laughing. What more can a girl want? :dbb:

Maybe Orlando shirtless and laughing in my living room? Just a thought.

Thanks again Aniethen! You're absoultely amazing for doing all of this! :hug:

--Rachelle

I just happened to be at work this afternoon when I saw these and my eyes nearly popped :pupeyes: right out of my head. It can be a dangerous thing to visit KB while still at work - but it was soooooooooo good. :naughty: Thanks, Aniethen.

Guest Bev
Here are the rest:

Enjoy!  :hug:

*Gasp* I just about fell out of my chair when this picture came up. :drool:

Look at that chest! Looks like he could fit into about an A cup there.

Thank YOU Aniethen sooo much for doing all of this. I pray that we here in the U.S. will be able to buy this DVD before too long. Until then I can just come here and "watch" your screencaps. :hug:

Bev :boxing:

P.S. Well.I'm such a dummy.I screwed up the pic I was going to choose. I was referring the the pic of Jimmy in the white trunks laughing at the other guys horsing around.the guy in the pinstripe suit has his backside to the camera.

Thanks for posting! I just watched the Calcium Kid yesterday and I loved it! Seeing these caps is a very nice addition!! Boy. this man really is Gorgeous with a capital G!!

hugs

Louise