Jan

714 posts in this topic

Remember back last week, the person who threatened pretty much every Orlando site out there if they didn't remove 'his' copyrighted on-set photos taken in Louisville and environs?

Turns out it was a hoax. According to Jas, some intrepid LJ users started sniffing around and traced the IP address for the EMs to some wacked out and disturbed Orlando 'fan' that they were familiar with.

loser.gif

So these suckers are going BACK UP NOW. There are probably some of you who haven't seen them all, as I continued to collect them. :whistle:

Enjoy. :smoke:

From filming:

ETown_OnLoc01_550.jpg

Full Size

ETown_OnLoc02_550.jpg

Full Size

ETown_OnLoc03_550.jpg

Full Size

ETown_OnLoc07.jpg

ETown_OnLoc12.jpg

...and in Elizabethtown last Thursday.

ETown_OnLoc32_550.jpg

ETown_OnLoc33.jpg

ETown_OnLoc31.jpg

And Geri tells us there's a perfectly logical explanation for the first picture: This was just as the first clap of thunder sounded, after which the area was under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning. Poor boy had probably never heard anything like it! :lol:

Guest Jeanne

Oh thank goodness!

The "ThunderStruck" pic is my new favorite!

God.that boy is so beautiful.

Oh thank goodness!

The "ThunderStruck" pic is my new favorite!

God.that boy is so beautiful.

I second that comment, Jeanne. That picture looks so weird until you get the info about the thunder. Then the picture just looks.sexy!! :)

Guest sweetbaby231

Yes I know, the poor boy was scared at the first pic, but I just have to say:

I love the way his hair is flying. :wub:

BTW, it's nice to have these pics back, and as for the guy who made up that hoax thing :zap:

He obviously wasn't a Ka-Bloomie :wink:

Guest Rita

Thanks for putting up the pictures again, Jan. And it's great that someone thought to investigate--so now we can have these pictures back! :wub: He looks great in the pictures from Thursday--he looks like he's laughing off his earlier shock/surprised reaction to the thunder. :lol:

Guest DeeDeeNay

Oh, thank you so much for putting these back up! I hadn't gotten to see all of them when they had to be taken down a few days ago. I'm glad to see them back up again. Thanks so much. Orlando looks wonderful in them! :clap:

Thank You Jan!!!! I say the topic title and I could not open it fast enough. :lmao: I quickly made a new folder just for these pics.

Does England get thunderstorms? I bet they don't seeing that we got the reaction shot we did. Poor guy was scared. *runs to comfort him* :wink:

Jeanne I am with you, the man is beautiful. :faint: The hair is growing on me now. It's very sexy. But what isn't about the man.

And for once a hoax was a good thing.

Allie :shiny:

Guest Bev

Yeeeeehhhaaaaaa

So glad to have the pictures back.a pox on that guys house.

I just can't get over how absolutely BEAUTIFUL he is in these pictures. He looks so sweet.that's the only way I can describe him.sweet.sweet.sweet.

The only thing though.I wish to heaven.that he would wear some pants that don't look like they are about two sizes too big. Case in point.the picture of him standing out there holding that big 'ol umbrella with his hand on his hip. He looks like a little lost boy. ...who's pants are too big. :wub:

Bev :wink:

Thanks for posting these back up, Jan! Orlando looks so great in all of them; the last three, though, are my favorites. Those black pants are fitting him too well!

off to the gutter I go.

Hell Yeah!!!

They're back!!!

And BTW - I have my own explanation for the thunder struck picture but I'm just not willing to share it. I'll wait for Beigh to get a hold of it. :whistle:

Guest Firestorm

Finally Elizabethtown pictures, I've been looking for some and here they are, Very good ones too. :yum::drool:

Does England get thunderstorms? I bet they don't seeing that we got the reaction shot we did. Poor guy was scared. *runs to comfort him* :wink:

Believe me, when England really puts her mind to it, she can put on one HECK of a thunderstorm - in fact that might just have been one WE had last week. :)

Thanks so much for putting the pictures up again, Jan. I'd managed to save most of them, but I know a lot of people missed out due to the :censor: hoaxer who ordered them removed. Kudos to whoever discovered the truth so we can revel in them again.

Temporary siggy change to reflect my extreme happiness:

Figment, I hadn't noticed the well fitting pants before. How can I go to bed with those thoughts in my head? *off to the gutter and dreamland*

Allie :shiny:

Guest mcsoccerchick
The only thing though.I wish to heaven.that he would wear some pants that don't look like they are about two sizes too big.

tehehe. this is good one for ya.

EDITED by the PEFIC: "Personal Time" photo removed.

How wonderful to see these back again! And there are a few in there that I don't think most of us had a chance to see before the "Big Blackout." Just LOVE that man's expressions! The one where he's startled by that loud clap of thunder is just TOO CUTE! :wub:

What timing! Some more pictures turned up tonight - sorry, they're tagged, but I'd bet the untagged ones will be up somewhere by tomorrow...and they confirm Geri's report of what caused the reaction, especially when shown in sequence.

After the one posted earlier...

ETown_OnLoc37.jpg

ETown_OnLoc38.jpg

ETown_OnLoc40.jpg

ETown_OnLoc41.jpg

Then a couple more.

ETown_OnLoc36.jpg

And I think this is my favorite of ALL of them. :wub:

ETown_OnLoc35.jpg

Oh MY!

Guh

Bows down before the mighty and benevolent goddess Jan for supplying yet more Orlando goodness.

I agree with you, Jan, that last one really is to :dbb: for.

Guest sweetbaby231

I literally took this huge gasp when I saw the last pic. He's just so.mesmerizing that it makes me smile :shiny:. And good god, he looks so good in black. I think that may be one of my favorites as well if you already can't tell. :wub:

Let's pray that some untagged versions come out. :)