ka-Bloom.org Forum

Midsomer Murders: Judgement Day

Jan

Warm up those VCRs (and DVD recorders :wink: ), kids!

As per their website, The Biography Channel will be airing Orlando's episode from Midsomer Murders, Judgement Day, on Sunday, July 25, at 2:00PM Eastern/Pacific time, as part of their Murder Mystery Weekend.

The listing is here; click on the episode, and a popup will show (but no mention or pic of Orlando, so it's not that exciting).

A chance to see Peter Drinkwater at his worst best!

:towel:

Woo-hoo!

Woo Hoo. Cheeky Orlando (or Orlando's cheeks) :smoke: .

Always go straight to the heart of the matter, don't you nienna? :wink: Biography is an off-shoot of A&E, right? So perhaps those of us with basic cable will get to see it on A&E eventually and tape a copy of our very own instead of ordering it from Netflix every few weeks. ::crosses fingers::

Kira

Oh God I am so excited and I have the show on tape but to see it live on TV is so cool!! Oh naughty Peter!!! He is just too wonderful for words :smoke: !! I can't wait to hear him say Old Fart it is just too cute :wub: !

Mel

I had to change my avatar just to honor the boy!!!

Hmm, we have something called the Biography Channel over here, but I doubt it has even a vaguely similar schedule. You guys are so lucky!

I'm sure there's a digital channel devoted entirely to murder mystery shows, I'll have to go and check that out to see if Peter will be coming to our screens soon. Also, ITV are repeating certain episodes of Midsomer Murders on Friday nights at the moment, so keep checking those schedules UK ka-Bloomies!

little_green

I gave in to temptation and ordered the second set of Midsomer Murders last week. I just got them today. Judgement Day was the first one I watched (of course)

After properly preparing (bib, plastic sheet covering the couch, drool bucket) I popped the DVD in.

:Cloud9: My oh my. It was worth the wait to see it. :smoke:

I have to admit, I feared that after the scenes with Mr. Bloom were over I would lose interest, but that was not the case. I absolutely loved the show from beginning to end. :throb: And the best part is, I have 3 other episodes to watch!!

I feel lucky today! I will actually be home to watch this next weekend. So I'm calling out early to my friends and family that on Sunday.Don't Even Think About Calling Or Bothering Me!!

Ok, alittle harsh, but they won't bug me if they know what's good for em'. :boxing:

Jet

I am so excited to see a young Orlando today!!! I will most definitely be taping this one and can't wait to report back after it airs to comment on it. Do you think they will edit out the *ahem* love scenes? I hope not. After seeing those screen shots of Orlando's backside, I am looking forward to seeing him in action :drool: !

Eternal Love :naughty: