Akashalives

CK: New HiRes Photos

Guest Martha_n

Wow, these are amazing!!!! Thanks so much for posting them. :)

Edited for punctuation.

Oh, he is so adorable in these pics!!!!! I can hardly wait till us in the US get to see it finally.

Allie :shiny:

You and I could be judges, Minktress. :wink:

"Syrinx" :)

Oh, if only! :w00t:

Guest PhoenixTears

Oh thanks so much for the pictures- They are great!

I just love Orlando in this movie. I saw it the other night and his character is os adorable and so so soo cute! He reminds me of a young 12-13 year old boy. A very good looking one mind you :) .

I am absolutely dying to finally see this movie. :pupeyes: The milk ad pic. :drool: I am all about milk and cereal. Really. :drool: Oh Dear God.

Better get the bucket and squeegee.

Tenrell

ETA: Spkles and Bev are you trying to kill me? :kablaam: What a visual. :pupeyes:

Edited by TernellJade

Guest Mellie
CK_Prod_BigPic04hires_550crop.jpg

Ah yes, more proof that milk really does do a body good! :yum::naughty:

You guys really ought to consider investing in a region free DVD player. I got one dirt cheap off of ebay and it has enabled me to watch my region 2 DVDs while lounging around in the comfort of my own bed room. I think you all can guess what my next region 2 DVD purchase will be. :whistle:

God I love the internet! :shiny:

I am absolutely dying to finally see this movie. :pupeyes: The milk ad pic. :drool: I am all about milk and cereal. Really. :drool: Oh Dear God.

Better get the bucket and squeegee.

I'm with you on this one Ternell. He just looks so adorable in this movie. If only it was available here in the US.