Akashalives

58 posts in this topic

Over at OBM Jas posted a link that Aimee sent her to Big Movie pix that has some new pictures from the Calcium Kid. You have to sign up to get the hi res versions but all you have to do is pick a username and give an address. Here is the link

If you go to the site you will get bigger hi res photos but I can't post them cause photobucket resizes them.

Here is a sample of the pictures.

This one is my favorite cause it shows his little lip scar :wub: !

ck3.jpg

ck5.jpg

ck1.jpg

ck4.jpg

Oh wow Akashalives! Thank you so much! :notworthy: These are great! Especially the first one, what an innocent look he has! :whistle:

Oooh, thanks bunches, Mel!!

I ask you...

CK_Prod_BigPic04hires_550crop.jpg

How flippin' adorable is he in these pictures?!? :wub:

The scars on his knees and legs are doing me in!! God why do I find scars on this man so sexy? :whistle: I think I need help!

Mel

He looks so young in these shots without the goatee and long hair. Gah the curls! :blush: Too cute! Thanks Mel!

Can't.

Stop.

Staring.

At.

His.

Feet.

:wub:

I know! Me either. :paperbag: I can't help myself, don't want to. I would sooooo love to see a picture of Orlando in just a pair of jeans.no shirt and with BARE feet. :whistle:

Thanks, Mel and HR.

How precious is this man going to get? That smile could melt the ice caps. I have smudgies on my monitor from trying to wipe the milk mustache away. Must keep trying.

Thanks for the pics.

I don't know much but that the hair on the legs are doing me in just as much as the curls and the scars. All in all, he's beautiful!

Guest h_gaxiola

Can this guy be anymore adorable?! :wub: I am definalty loving the "Got Milk?" Ad though, very cool. The smoooth cheeest, very muuuscular leeegs, cuuurly haaair,. Guh! :drool:.

Orlando Overload. :boxing:

OK, is no one else going to mention the way your eye is drawn to follow that thigh up under the shorts leg? :paperbag:

That's ALL I'm seeing :pupeyes:. The guttermadame in me is rampant this morning. :ph34r:

MM

OH and thanks for the pics.... :wub:

Oy, could I ask for a more perfect batch of pictures? Methinks not. Courtesy of the slow top to bottom loading of my beloved *snort* dial-up connection, I saw a flawless progression from sweet, adorable Jimmy smile to the strong hands with VEINS gripping the milk bottle to irresistible and tempting curls on the streets to dangerously predatory beauty on the run to . . a red x. But I forgive the last part as good pics are few and far between since these last couple of days. Anyhow I just wanted to say thanks and :faint:.

I ask you.

CK_Prod_BigPic04hires_550crop.jpg

How flippin' adorable is he in these pictures?!? :wub:

You really need to ask, Jan? :faint: Sigh. Those curls, that smile. :throb:

Guest Bev

Yes.Yes.YES.! I agree with you Spkles about the jeans.

Orlando with the Paris hair.

No shirt.cuff watch.

Verrrry low slung jeans. tight.well not too tight.no boxers showing. :naughty:

Bare feet.crossed at the ankle.

Leaning back against a rail with arms out to the side holding on. flexed to define all the muscles and veins.

AND.a come hither look. :smoke:

Oh man.I.think.I just.blew something. :O I.Must.Go.and. :shower:

Bev

I just want to lick that milk off his lip.

Now wiping spit off the computer screen

Okay.I'm so glad somebody else had the guts to say what I've been thinking since I saw these yesterday. :paperbag: I haven't taken a ride on the gutter slip-n-slide in a quite a while. Weeeeeeeeeee.

Yes.Yes.YES.! I agree with you Spkles about the jeans.

Orlando with the Paris hair.

No shirt.cuff watch.

Verrrry low slung jeans. tight.well not too tight.no boxers showing. :naughty:

Bare feet.crossed at the ankle.

Leaning back against a rail with arms out to the side holding on. flexed to define all the muscles and veins.

AND.a come hither look. :smoke:

Oh man.I.think.I just.blew something. :O I.Must.Go.and. :shower:

Bev

:kablaam: I think I just blew something too. Good lord woman do you know how to DESCRIBE! :lol:

Guest Bev

Well.thank ya.thank ya verrry much. Believe me.the visualization was a pleasure.I think that is probably my most favorite way to imagine him :wub:

Among others.. :whistle: ..Ya know.I think this line of thought belongs in the Gutter. ..wheeeee.off I go. .

I don't know much but that the hair on the legs are doing me in just as much as the curls and the scars. All in all, he's beautiful!

Guess I'm not the only who likes the leg hair :paperbag: ! He is quite adorable as Jimmy, isn't he? :boxing:

Guess I'm not the only who likes the leg hair :paperbag: ! He is quite adorable as Jimmy, isn't he? :boxing:

Nope, you're surely not! Orlando's hairy legs are quite sexy, especially since it travels up that well-toned thigh and into no-man's-land under those shorts. :whistle:

And that scar on his shin, aww!

He's too adorable for words. :wub:

--Rachelle

:blush:

Okay, I hate to use the "C"-word, but I am afraid that it is all I can think of when I see these pictures, here it goes.

He looks so cute in that got milk add.

Sorry, but that is the only way I can describe it. :whistle:

love,

Stefanie