SueJo

92 posts in this topic

Suzie, the only picture I found of her is on this page. There's also some information on her as a Guildhall student.

Samantha Bloom

I've always wondered what Orlando's sister looked like. She is very pretty, although just by looking at this pic I wouldn't have been able to tell they're related.

Congrats to Samantha for the role! I'm curious to see how she does. I'm sure she'll be great though, talent seems to run in the Bloom family!

Guest laconejita

Thanks for posting the link to her picture, sweetbaby231. I agree with daydreamer, they have similar features, but I wouldn't have guessed they were siblings.

I hate to put this here because this is Samantha's thread so I'll just make a quick mention of it: she's fluent in French. That's all I'll say :whistle:

I found another picture of Samantha at this site The Spotlight Click on the little book near her name that says CV it has her resume and a different picture than the one posted at Guildhall. She looks more like him and his mother in this one. She had the lead in the play An Italian Straw Hat last March.

Mel

Edited to fix link to new page.

Edited by Akashalives

Guest cassie

She is really quite beautiful I can see beauty runs in the family. Hopefully this role will lead to many other roles including leading. That would be so cool. I can't wait till this movie comes out!

Vanessa :wave:

I noticed Samantha has "Computing" listed under "Other Skills" on her CV. So she's obviously not the technophobe Orlando professes to be !

Guest Elorian

Thanks for sharing, ladies. This was very uplifting. I've been so curious. She appears to be a lovely person and according to her skills and credits-very talented.

Good luck to you Miss Bloom !!! :wave:

Elorian

Now that I seen the second picture, I swear she looks familiar. (pondering)What movie have i seen her in?(pondering) I read the ones that was listed, but they don't ring a bell.

My goodness! I must say, she has a very impressive resume! She and Orlando are truly gifted. My best wishes to Samantha! I am so happy she and Orlando are making their mother so proud. :clap: Double cheers for Orlando and Samantha! :)

Wow, in that second picture, the resemblance is striking. They both smile with their eyes. :wub:

Guest Leah

Wow, talent certainly runs strong in the Bloom family! Samantha looks lovely, and congrats to her for getting the part! :)

Found another picture of Samantha. They quite resemble each other, specially the eyes.

orlandosamantha.jpg

I'm also happy that Samantha got to play a part in a film. Then we can see her better. :)

Laia

While I'm sure having a famous sibling isn't going to be detrimental to Samantha's career as an actress (she's nearly a graduate of Guildhall herself) it may prove the opposite of what some might expect.  She could easily be held to a higher standard BECAUSE of who she's related to, so her achievements can be easily claimed as her own.

Sorry for my bad English. I feel like it would make her job a bit difficult somehow. Anyway that should help her make it better :) Hmm she looks pretty. And yes they resemble each other ! Good luck Samantha !

Edit2: Hey ladies did any of you type Orlando Bloom in the Guildhall site search bar (the page weetbaby231 posted). There are only 8 link results. No pics though. I didn't know that he played in a play called 'Trojan Women' What was the class; prep class for future life and career of Orlando Bloom !? :lol:

Edited by Ejderha

Guest AngieB-Have

Way to go Samantha! :shiny:

I had never seen her before & always wondered what she looked like. They do look alike in the eyes.

Guest AshleighRose

Aww, that's great news.

I can't wait to see her in action.

Can somebody please post the second photo of Samantha?

The link isn't working for me. :(

Guest Firestorm
I found another picture of Samantha at this site The Spotlight Click on the little book near her name that says CV it has her resume and a different picture than the one posted at Guildhall. She looks more like him and his mother in this one. She had the lead in the play An Italian Straw Hat last March.

I can't see it. :cry::weep: It only lets memeber see it.

Guest Liz R.

I love seeing/reading about Orlando and his sister. They seem pretty close; like they really love each other. Orlando makes me squee like a little girl sometimes.

Found another picture of Samantha. They quite resemble each other, specially the eyes.

orlandosamantha.jpg

That is NOT Samantha. It is a woman who was involved in that particular photo shoot.

The only photo we've seen (other than the link that isn't working :wink: ) is the one on the Guildhall site.

Wow, WhiteLady.that is cool, the pic of Orlando and Samantha together. I have been searching for one since I knew he had a sister. I wonder when that was taken? He seems to have his BHD crew cut there, so maybe it was around the time he was filming it. B)

Thanks for that. :hug:

Lena: Read my post above - that is not Samantha. :wink: ~ Jan

Man I can't believe that link to spotlight isnt working anymore, I wish I saved all the info on it! I did however save the picture.

samspotlight.jpg

Her ear kind of looks like Orlando's ear :lol:, I think she looks like him the most in this picture! She looks a lot like her mother I think.

Thanks Kelly for the new link The Spotlight changed their page around!

Edited by Akashalives

She is beautiful! Yes, there is a family resemblance!

Thanks for posting this. It was nice to see her credits as well - all the accents she can do and whatnot. Neat!

Beth