Jan

279 posts in this topic

Squeeee!!

From The Z Review. They are no doubt paparazzi, but they are of him during work, so I'm allowing them.

KOH_OnSet01.jpg

KOH_OnSet02.jpg

KOH_OnSet03.jpg

KOH_OnSet04.jpg

KOH_OnSet05.jpg

KOH_OnSet06.jpg

KOH_OnSet07.jpg

KOH_OnSet08.jpg

KOH_OnSet09.jpg

KOH_OnSet10.jpg

KOH_OnSet11.jpg

Dirty!Man!Knight. :wub:

Edited by Jan

Oh so sweet. Just look at him with that dog! He's so adorable. :wub: He looks good, really good. :shower:

:lol: I was just loading them on to my Photobucket account so I could post them! I should have known you'd bet me! I saw these on LOTR boy’s daily and screamed! He looks cute running! The dog picture is so cute and him drinking with his ponytail is just adorable!!!!

Mel

Guest Maxima

What a man . :drool:

I don't think I'll survive the wait for KoH . oh boy . and this is just the beginning. :faint:

Thanks Jan :hug:

Guest silentstorm

Oh yeh you must be really thirsty .drink that soda.oeh yeh.

And that casualy OH so sexy hanging in the ropes.I just died

Yeah, the one of him and the dog is adorable!

What about the ones where he's standing in and leaning on what looks like a fishing net?

Dirty!Man!Knight, indeed!!! :crusader:

:w00t: ohh I thought Paris was going to be the death of me. Now I see the only reason I survived that was so that I could have death by DirtyManKnight! He looks so good. Not as tired as the Cannes pictures. I am wondering if these are before or after Cannes. No matter I suppose. Him with the puppy makes me all :wub: . But the casual one with the soda. Wow! A Pebbles Flintstone pony tail. Is this the beginning of yet another fashion statement that he will pull off and have us plotzing over? It is much better than the fruit of the looms on his head.

Thanks for the noon time pick-me up. :smoke: I needed that.

I think I'm over my speechless probem and have seguedway right into a drooling problem.

My oh my does he look comfortable on a horse now. Just casual riding along. Dang.

Now is that a diet coke? I sort of recognize the design. Looks like he is the last one left at lunch with all the plates scattered around.

Jan, thanks for finding these and allowing them. Squee is right.

Jan, those photos are amazing. Thank you. :hug:

If a filmmaker ever needs somebody to play Tom Cruise's younger brother, I think they've found their man. In those horseback shots, Orlando looks so much like Tom in The Last Samurai. He also looks absolutely wonderful. :wub: Though I do wish that Crusaders didn't have to wear quite so much clothing! :wink:

HOWEVER...the Overprotective Mom side of me says that these photos should not exist! This is the set that supposedly has all sorts of security concerns, right? We've heard about death threats to Ridley Scott and some kind of bomb scare, right? How the :censor: could the security people let somebody with a camera get close enough to take those pictures? :angry: Isn't anybody looking out for Orlando and Mr. Scott and everybody else who's working on this movie? :rant:

End rant. I like these photos as much as everybody else does. But I worry about Orlando, too. :cry:

How the :censor: could the security people let somebody with a camera get close enough to take those pictures? :angry: Isn't anybody looking out for Orlando and Mr. Scott and everybody else who's working on this movie? :rant:

Good point, Lianna. I didn't think about that. :blink: Maybe it was someone working on the film that took them and sold them to tabloids?

Has a man ever looked more sexy and erotic sitting on a horse? I don´t think so. :faint:

Lianna- Tom Cruise??!! No way!!! This guy here´s a 1000 times looking better! (IMHO) :wub:

They were probably taken with a huge telephoto lense. They could be very far away and get those shots. Or it could be an extra with a camera on them.

The doggie picture is just an awwwwwww picture.

Guest Duckie
What a man . :drool:

Yes, indeed! And now I have that song stuck in my head. :whistle:What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.

He looks stunning and gorgeous as always. Thanks for posting these, Jan! :notworthy:

Lianna- Tom Cruise??!! No way!!! This guy here´s a 1000 times looking better! (IMHO) :wub:

Younger brothers are always better looking. We saw that in Troy. :wink:

But I have a soft spot for Tom Cruise because he went to the same elementary school that one of my kids attended many years later. So I tend to think that he's rather attractive, too. :drool:

Those pics of him running - look at that chest! :faint: He looks so thick.

I don't know why but the profile image of him with a ponytail reminds me of a samurai. :blink:

The scruffy look gives a whole new meaning to the term "sexy beast". :naughty:

Thanks Jan for these exciting photos. It is a torture waiting for KOH's release.

Ermina

Guest Sana

[begin drool mode] Haba haba haba! gaaaaaaah! [end drool mode]

Apologies for any incoherency during Drool Mode; they are, however, for obvious reasons.

Sana B)

*insert jaw-dropping smiley here* I'd just taken a bath when I oh-so-innocently clicked on the link to this thread. Now I need a shower. A cold one. :shower:

Thanks loads Jan! I'm a bit worried though: if this luverly bunch of pics are so drool-some, how in the name of Parma ham are we going to survive the actual film? :dbb:

Claire *sigh*

:pupeyes::faint: Thank you Jan. Thank you sooo much for posting these. It's the one thing about the internet that kills me though, you get to see teasers like this such a long time before the movie actually comes out. Makes the waiting so hard.. :blink:

I hope no-one minds if I quote just one of the pics, it's a little small, it's a little fuzzy, but :censor: me if that pose isn't one of the sexiest things I've seen yet!

KOH_OnSet05.jpg

:giveup:

And to think I was humming and hawing about popping in to kabloom tonight! That'll teach me. Oh, and a man and his dog :wub:

Cheers

CC :meow: