Amy

DVD Release date in the US

Finally, I bought my copy of Ned Kelly. I went online to Best Buy. It's really hard to find in my hometown.

SueJo

Guest drakius

My favorite Joe scene is definitely the scene with the banker's wife. But in the story itself, what I find the most heartbreaking is how the long standing friendship between Joe and Aaron ends. Aaron is convinced by the police to do what he does to save Joe, leading to tragedy. How very sad when Joe asks Ned why he thinks Aaron did what he did. Little does he realize that Aaron did it for him.

How very sad when Joe asks Ned why he thinks Aaron did what he did. Little does he realize that Aaron did it for him.

And even sadder that Joe died not knowing that Aaron was trying to help him. I thought that scene with Ned and Joe you mentioned was wonderful. As was the look on Orlando's face when he shot Aaron. That slightest hesitation, then he killed him. Oh, and the "hello" was so adorable!

I went today to buy it and found it only at Sam Goody store in a nearby town for $29.99 (which there was only one left). I asked Walmart and they acted like I was crazy.

You would think that the amount of interest in this movie now would make the distributors think twice about not releasing it to a wider audience. Maybe they will come out later with some additions to the DVD, now that they see that there is indeed a market for it.

Guest Bev

Everyone.if you go to a particular store.be it Wal-Mart or whatever.and they don't have Ned Kelly.make a formal complaint in writing. The stores are always very sensitive to what customers want and maybe they will order some. Can't hurt.

Bev :wink:

P.S. Got mine from Best Buy.no insert. :blink:

Guest lolo2145
As much as I love the bathtub scene, my favorite scene is when Joe and Mrs. Scott, the banker's wife, are alone in her room. I love it when he picks up the little dinosaur(?) skull and plays with it(a high-pitched "Hello"). :lmao: Orlando is so cute there that I wonder if he ad-libbed that part. Considering how serious the rest of the movie is, I doubt the screenwriter came up with it himself.

I thought that was so cute when I first saw Orlando talk with the skull! It is adorable!

I got my copy the day I got back from England at Best Buy! It really made me mad that so many places didn't have it! I went to Walmart, Target, Blockbuster,(they were even out of the rentals) and Fry's. More stores need to have it besides Best Buy!

Guest Aranel

I haven't been able to find it in my hometown yet. I've gone everywhere, but no one has it. (But that's not really saying much since there are really only four or five places in town that sell DVDs.)

But I did buy a copy off eBay a few months ago. I thought I was buying a new copy that was just an all-region version of the DVD that came out in Australia, but it ended up being a bad quality burnt copy. Wasn't worth the amount I paid for it.

It was a good movie. I had read the novelization before seeing it and was like "He WHAT at the end?!" but I enjoyed seeing the movie. It was different.

Guest Bucky

I just saw it at Circuit City for $23 today. You may want to check there. :)

P.S. Got mine from Best Buy.no insert. :blink:

The one I got from Circuit City didn't have an insert either. :(

I just wanted to let you know that Ned Kelly is now in the $5.50 discount bin at Walmart. :O If you don't have it already now's the time to snag it.