Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melanie1310

25 posts in this topic

Guest Melanie1310

I'm so annoyed! I was going to go and see The Calcium Kid last Monday and I looked up the main cinemas in Belfast and it wasn't on at all! Only one which is a far bit out from where I live! Has anyone else had this problem where they live? :(

I'm still waiting as well. I live in Cornwall in the UK and I was sure it would shown this week. :cry:

Maybe next week! Fingers and toes crossed!

Guest janeym68

I have'nt seen it either my friends won't go with me to see it as they say they would be indulging me in my "silly little crush"! :paperbag: . I can't help it if I'm 35 and immature I just want to see Orlando in shorts and looking very cute! I also live in the wilds of Lancashire and my nearest large cinema in Preston does'nt have it yet so I have resigned myself to the DVD when it eventually comes out.sigh.

Guest Shellzoo

I haven't been able to see it to. It was only at my cinema for a week and then was taken off, and I didn't get myself down there quick enough to catch it. :( Just have to wait for the dvd.

Guest Choccie_Buttons

Erm, this is really weird because where I live (Yorkshire) the cinema's are still showing it, this week as well. and I'm going to see it again on tuesday.

hugs,

CB

Does anyone think this film will ever be available to buy/rent in the U.S.? It so irks me that there's a film out there starring Orlando that I can't get my eyes/hands on :angry: .

Guess what Ka-bloomies? Yes! That's right! I still haven't seen it. :cry:

I think that the County of Cornwall in the UK has been forgotten about. I have 5 cinemas in my area so far none of them has shown it. The nearest showing has been at a cinema 80 miles (128 KM) away!

:ph34r:

The Calcium Kid was listed on WinMX last night, the shared files site. (such naughtiness.mmmmmm.Pirate!) :paperbag:

Guest Forfirith

I haven't seen it either. In my country TCK won't come out :rant: , so I have to buy the DVD. I can't understand why TCK wasn't shown in my country. I mean, it's Orlando playing in there. :wink:

Luckily, there is amazon.

Guest Kelly

I'll be waiting until it comes to Blockbuster to see it. Apparently it came to Houston at the same time that I was in Minneapolis for a conference. Stupid school organisation :rant:

Guest Forfirith

I have seen Ned Kelly, because I have bought the DVD. The film wasn't shown in cinema like TCK, of course :rant: . Luckily the DVD was available in my country. I think that's better than nothing. :wink:

:cry: Me neither. I can't even find it on Amazon, and I was sure, I'd be able to find it there. :rant: The tricky thing about getting it off eBay, is I don't know whether or not it's legitimate :unsure:, or the format will work on US DVD players and Playstation 2.

Ternell

Guest Forfirith
Me neither. I can't even find it on Amazon, and I was sure, I'd be able to find it there.

But on amazon.de it is available. I don't know if people from the US can order, but it is a possibility. :)

Guest Esther

Well, since the movie wasn't playing in our lovely Dutch cinemas, I haven't seen the film and I'm afraid it isn't even goint to be in stores.

:rant:

But I'm going to Oxford in October so maybe I can buy it there. Small yay for me!

Well, since the movie wasn't playing in our lovely Dutch cinemas, I haven't seen the film and I'm afraid it isn't even goint to be in stores.

:rant:

But I'm going to Oxford in October so maybe I can buy it there. Small yay for me!

Hi fellow Dutch-girl! :wave:

Annoying isn't it? First they don't show Ned Kelly, and now they haven't shown The Calcium Kid either! Good thing Ned Kelly came out on DVD over here. I wonder if they will ever bring out TCK. I seriously doubt it.

But I'm also going to the UK, so I guess I can buy it over there.

I wonder if they'll even show Haven here. :unsure:

Guest Esther

:wave: Hi Leia!

I wonder if they'll even show Haven here.  :unsure:

I hadn't even thought of that! :fear:

Suckfest!

Guest Forfirith

Me neither. :cry:

But one good thing is that I've finaly seen TKC :shiny: . I'm so happy now. I've ordered it by amazon. It arrived yesterday. It's really good, although I didn't get all the jokes because they sometimes speak too fast for me (I'm from Germany :wink: ) . Orlando is really cute.

I still haven't seen TCK That's just wrong! I'm doing good with my Orlando movie watchings, and have watched almost everything. except THIS!

On a completely unrelated note: My god, Esther, that is one :faint: signature!

Guest unilmand

I didn't see Calcium kid it should be on DVD now but I can't find it. I even make an order in polish web-shop but they don't have it :( but I saw Ned Kelly

Guest h_gaxiola

I would have thought that most UK Ka-Bloomies would have seen the Calcium Kid already but I guess not. Unfortunalty I haven't seen it either.

Has any US Ka-Bloomie seen the Calcium Kid? (I think what we should be asking is who HAS seen the movie. :) )

Guest PhoenixTears

Well I live in NZ, & it only came out on video/dvd here and that was last week. Not at the cinemas or anything! Well I rented it out last night anyway.There were only two copies in the whole store and they were both in store! I don't think it got very good reviews over here.