Sign in to follow this  
BonBon88

21 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure these are new. I checked the board and didn't see them anywhere.

At mykindaplace.com they had a quiz on Orlando. (Here) Accompanying the quiz were these two new pics.

CK-Smile-Milk-Mustache.gif

CK-Standing.gif

Enjoy!

Thanks, BonBon! I tried to take that quiz earlier today and the :censor: Javascript window wouldn't open.

Darn it, I hope we get to see this on our side of the pond! :rant:

Ummm.. I did take the test, and got full marks in 40 seconds. Sad I know! I spend waaaay too much time here, learning! I did hear (not meaning to spread false info - not too sure if it is!) that The Calcium Kid would be released straight to DVD in the states. No time given yet though.

Love the pics though, thanks.

Ray :leg:

I did hear (not meaning to spread false info - not too sure if it is!) that The Calcium Kid would be released straight to DVD in the states. No time given yet though.

Oooh great! I wouldn't be too disappointed if they skipped the whole theatre thing seeing as how the Ned Kelly fiasco was entirely disappointing. :rant: *sigh* But dvds are good, great even!

Heh heh, those new CK pictures are yummy. :yum: A little wierd maybe, but I have always wondered how hairy Orlando's legs were. I mean you gotta admit there's not much leg (not including thigh, mmm Paris) showing in any of his movies, so I wondered. Now I know - yup, moderately hairy. Is that gross?

Another one of the pictures shown during the quiz is similar to one we've seen (from the Official Website), but a slightly different pose.

CK_Prod09.jpg

And the poster is larger than we've been able to get before! :w00t:

CK_Poster01.jpg

A little wierd maybe, but I have always wondered how hairy Orlando's legs were.

Yeah, maybe wierd, but that makes me weird too. :rolleyes:

Since the rest of that glorious body is nearly hairless, I also wondered how hairy his legs were. In fact that is the first thing I looked for when the CK pics first started coming out. It looks like just the right amount of hair.manly, but not simian. :blink:

Guest shaynalisa
manly, but not simian. 

:lmao: :lmao: Too funny!

So adorable. I love the poster! I hadn't seen it before. Beautiful body, even if it is a bit airbrushed :whistle: . Maybe?

Thanks for sharing.

Shaynalisa

Guest fromfinland

I really hope The Calcium Kid will be realeased in Finland.at least on DVD!! :boxing:

Well All you need is a frined on THIS side of the pond, who can deliver you a copy! :whistle:

Luckily I live in Good old England. I just hope it shows in the cinema's in my area. It better do!

:fear:

Claire

Guest klumzkatie

:w00t: Those are great. My :censor: computer wouldn't load the quiz! I really do hope it comes out in the states, although it's highly doubtful. Well, it'll be better then nothing if it comes out on DVD here. :)

Thanks again for the pictures!

Katie

Guest NerinaDragonstongue
A little wierd maybe, but I have always wondered how hairy Orlando's legs were.

Yeah, maybe wierd, but that makes me weird too. :rolleyes:

Since the rest of that glorious body is nearly hairless, I also wondered how hairy his legs were. In fact that is the first thing I looked for when the CK pics first started coming out. It looks like just the right amount of hair.manly, but not simian. :blink:

I guess that means I'm weird too! (like I didn't know :P)

I'm quite proud actually, managed 10 out of 12 in 19 secs. Some one :blow: me soon!

Gorgeous pics! Mmm especially the larger poster. He looks so anxious but determined. :wub: And buff! :w00t:

Btw: Klumzkatie - I love your sig!

Guest Kenni
BonBon88, this is completely OT, but I was wondering where I could find the picture your avatar is made from. I've never seen it before. :cry:

Guest Smolak

Oooo on DVD in the U.S.! Spiffy! We didn't get Ned Kelly but I wound up buying it on DVD from Ebay. It is good. I love the Orlando parts, obviously! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD in the U.S.!

Guest TwinMom

Yay! Can't wait to see this film next week. Orlando looks so young in these photos. I'm inspired to drink more milk, too! :wub:

Kelly