Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shellzoo

6 posts in this topic

Guest Shellzoo

This evening I was watching 'Ant and Dec's Saturday night takeaway' and in the advert's guess what came up? A new advert for the Calcium Kid, with new footage, and a close up of his lovely abs. I was so happy when he appeared on TV! I didn't manage to record it, as it came up out of the blue and was way to quick to catch any of it. And he wears some sexy hood thing :wub: . Im still really hyper, if anyone could record it, that would great!

Guest Aroreiel

I also saw it when I was watching that 'Games' thing on Channel 4 and I sort of *squeeeed* when it came on, because it was so unexpected. I missed it first time but they repeated it after a couple of Ad breaks. Jimmy staring down that cardboard cut-out of Jose, looks funny. :lol: The hoody appears. :wub:

I managed to record it but unfortunately, I have no way of uploading it. I'm sorry. :(

My parents only told me about this 1/2 hour ago. They were watching 'Games' aswell. 'Games' is on again tonight so I'll record the whole programme in hope! Don't know how to get it through to ka-bloom either. :( Anyone got any ideas?

My daughter saw this on a music channel today, so I left the dvd recorder running for the rest of the morning, and hey presto, they showed it again.

I'll send the clip through to Jan.

J :boxing: