suprsonika

78 posts in this topic

Mirena sent me scans from an article on Kingdom of Heaven filming in Morocco, from the Croatian magazine Gloria. Here are the scans, and the article is online here, but in Croatian. I tried to translate with an online translator, but it was really bad. I did make out that they were at a reception held by the governor, and they received the Governor's Medal.

If someone wants to resize the images and post them here, go ahead. His hair seems to be getting longer. :wub: He's definitely not bald. :wink:

EDIT: The translation of the article is now online. There are a few spoilers! Here's the part about Orlando, without spoilers:

Bloom has told us that he got the part through an audition, which lasted 12 hours, but was only chosen after some trial shots. "I adore the costumes and scenery in which the action of the film is developing itself. I'm particularly glad to be able to work with Ridley, because only after you've come to the set, you understand what an amazing experience this movie is. I've always been attracted to historical movies, which encourages the member of the audience to think and cause many emotions, and I liked heroes like Lawrence of Arabia. The part of Balian has immediately fascinated me, because he's a tragic hero, well there are the circumstances which have made him act like this. (spoiler removed)" Orlando Bloom tells.

After a strenuous day in the desert, the members of the film crew have rinsed out their hair full of sand, changed into dark suits and drove to the expensive villa behind Ouarzazeta to the dinner which the governor of the region, Ahmed Malrgiech has given in their honor. Jeremy Irons has impressed native women by wearing traditional clothes and Bloom has been accompanied by his girlfriend, actress Kate Bosworth, who had visited him on the set for the weekend. After the formal dinner, with Moroccan specialties but without alcohol, the film crew has moved into a disco, which has been rented for them only this Saturday night, where they have awaited the first light of the new day dancing to hits of the seventies and eighties. Sunday, has been, fortunately a day off.

Sarah

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for the info and the link! As ever, Orlando is looking yummy :yum: , but also happy! :shiny: It looks like they were getting medals for something!

The pictures are from the Orlando Bloom Files and here are a few.

Attentive as ever

KOH3.jpg

Ridley looks a little stressed :huh:

KOH1.jpg

:wub: Always so close to his co-stars. It seems they all love him too! Love Jeremy's outfit by the way.

KOH2.jpg

Cheers

CC :meow:

It looks like they were getting medals for something!

Yea, I said in the first post they received the Governor's Medal, that's what it was called in the article. :) I don't know what exactly it was for, but I'm sure it's an honor!

And why does Ridley always look less then thrilled? I don't think I have ever seen him smile.

Sarah

Guest shaynalisa

I was just about to post those! Man, I am loving the BLACK LEATHER JACKET on him!!

There is one more, too:

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sha.a04april9_4.jpg

(It was too big and I don't know how to re-size).

He looks wonderful and happy. Nothing thrills me more than to see him smiling and enjoying what he's doing. I love that pic with Jeremy Irons! I also love the first picture with the Governor. His smile is so genuine, and you can see the respect in his eyes.

Just gets better and better as time passes. What a sweet way to go.

Shaynalisa

It looks like they were getting medals for something!

Yea, I said in the first post they received the Governor's Medal, that's what it was called in the article. :) I don't know what exactly it was for, but I'm sure it's an honor!

And why does Ridley always look less then thrilled? I don't think I have ever seen him smile.

Sarah

:doh: 'Course you said that! Guess it's still a bit early in the morning for me.. :blush:

CC :meow:

I love that grin on his face in the pic with Jeremy Irons. And yessiree, the leather jacket look is mighty fine! :wub:

Thanks for posting ladies!

Thank you for the pictures. :hug:

I am loving the black shirt and black leather jacket look!

His smile in the picture with Jeremy is so beautiful, he looks so happy. :wub:

I know that we have a couple of Croatian members, but I can't recall if any of them have posted! Thanks for the article and pictures, Sarah.

Thanks for the link and pics Sarah.

Jan, croatian is way out of my league. Sorry. :paperbag:

Guest sweetbaby231

Thanks for the pics and article Sarah, he looks gorgeous as usual. I love the combo of his scruff and that leather jacket, he's looking like a bad boy :naughty:

Who wants to go to the Gutter with me? :whistle:

Mirena sent me scans from an article on Kingdom of Heaven filming in Morocco, from the Croatian magazine Gloria.

If someone wants to resize the images and post them here, go ahead. His hair seems to be getting longer.  :wub: He's definitely not bald.  :wink:

Sarah

I saw these pictures on your website. :wub: He looks so good.

By the way, I fell for the April Fool’s joke on your website. :lol:

Kelly

I fell for that april fool's joke too. Great idea.

He looks so good in these pics. He looks so happy and care free. Thats another reason why I like him. In a lot of the pics he looks so happy and like there is no stress in his life.

Is it just me or is his hair darker? :blink:

Man. OH. MAN. :naughty:

I do mean that in the literal sense. The black leather, the hair, the facial scruff and he looks SO. FILLED. OUT.

Holy testosterone, Batman. Whew. :faint:

Thank you Sarah!

Happy Freakin Easter :smoke: dear God Orlando in black looking all manly and scruffy!! I will be cooking my Ham with a huge smile on my face today! Thanks Sarah!

Mel

Guest Jeanne
SO. FILLED. OUT.

Filled out. :punk:

Never thought I'd say this but he looks BIG there. :fan:

HOLY SMOKES!

*Takes a deep breath and tries to calm down*

He is just gorgeous. Orlando in black leather with facial scruff and sexy hair. Does it get any better? I think you can count me as good as dead if it does.

~Erin~

Guest southern_cross

Leather jacket! :faint: And the smile. *le sigh* The kind of smile that makes your knees go weak. :wub:

Guest southern_cross
Thanks for the pics and article Sarah, he looks gorgeous as usual. I love the combo of his scruff and that leather jacket, he's looking like a bad boy :naughty:

Who wants to go to the Gutter with me? :whistle:

Maybe we should start a cult of The Leather Jacket worshippers or something like that? :lol:

Guest paranoidangel
Maybe we should start a cult of The Leather Jacket worshippers or something like that?  :lol:

Ooh, count me in! :naughty:

Guest southern_cross
Ooh, count me in! :naughty:

I never thought my idea would be succesful.. so quickly! :lol:

Maybe we should start a cult of The Leather Jacket worshippers or something like that?  :lol:

Uh...I think I speak on behalf of the PEFIC when I say...NO. :wink:

Guest southern_cross

Uh.I think I speak on behalf of the PEFIC when I say.NO. :wink:

Goes way beyond the boundaries, right? :paperbag: Sorry, it was just a suggestion. :oops:

He is just gorgeous. Orlando in black leather with facial scruff and sexy hair. Does it get any better? I think you can count me as good as dead if it does.

That's just it Erin, with Orlando it always gets better. The man is unbelievable.

And buff Orlando in black leather seems like a natural to me.