Sign in to follow this  
Jan

32 posts in this topic

The link to these pictures was sent to me by Amber, who will hopefully be joining us once registrations are reopened tomorrow.

They are from Eva Green Online. They were taken in Spain in January. And have watermarks right in the middle of the faces, darn it all.

KOH_0104-EGreen01.jpg

KOH_0104-EGreen02.jpg

Thanks, Amber! :wub:

Guest TwinMom

Oooo! Thanks for posting these, Jan, and thanks to Amber for getting the photos to you. :wub: the beanie!

Kelly

Great pictures even with watermarks. They look very relaxed together. And is it just me or do Orlando's chest and shoulders look broader? Good Grief, what a smile that man has, even all grainy and watermarked. You can see it in his eyes.

Thanks Amber and Jan.

Guest sweetbaby231

Blasted watermark, but besides that the pics are great. I hope this isn't just me but he looks more muscular in these pics :w00t:. And I love his beanie, especially the way his curls peek out of them. :hug:

Thanks for the pics :hug:

He looks so sexy in black and white. Love the beanie and the pearly smile! What a man. :w00t:

Thanks for the pics, Jan!

Guest legomylegolas

Even with pictures that aren't the best quality.he is still beautiful. ::GUH:: That smile!

Thank you so much Jan and Amber! :w00t:

Lovely pics - he looks gorgeous as always. I don't know why it jumped out at me, but he is wearing a different watch or at least a different band. I wonder if he got the Paul Newman watch he was supposedly shopping for, or if he just went back to the original band. I really liked the leather cuff, but this looks sexy too! It's hard to judge from these pics but he does look buffer.

~squiggles

GAH!! I am lovin' that goatee. :cry: And it's really nice to see him out of costume again.

He still has:

- beanie, check

-dangly bits, check

-dazzling smile, double check

-and curls (peekage), CHECK

and this just in:

-even more spectacular pecks, PECK I mean check! :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting those Jan and thank you for sharing them Amber.

I love the beanie and the hint of curls poking out from under it. Even though the water mark is in the way I love the smile on his face in the first one. :rolleyes:

Thanks Jan and Amber. :cry:

Great pictures. It's too bad about the watermarks, but he still looks absolutely gorgeous. :rolleyes: I love that they're black and white, as well.

Even with pictures that aren't the best quality.he is still beautiful. ::GUH:: That smile!

Ain't that the truth!!!! No such thing as a "bad" Orlando photo. Or at least none that I've seen!!

The goatee --- :wub:

The first shot looks very candid...looks like he saw the camera in the second one. :w00t: Poor baby.

Just look at those PECS! He's soo....buff. :censor:

Guest SheKender

They're a little grainy looking but, hey, a new pic of Orlando is a new pic of Orlando.

Guest shaynalisa

Nothing like begging your friend to use her computer while a guest in her home for Passover only to find new pics to greet me. SIGH. :) watermarks.

Thank you Jan and Amber!! That beautiful smile comes through even the watermarks.

Shaynalisa

Ooh, nice pictures. I must say he looks very happy in those pictures, so I guess this film must agree with him.

But I think you're all right, he does look a lot more muscular, across the chest and shoulders, very nice indeed. He must have a magnetic personality, it always sounds, and looks like he gets on so well with his co-stars, as he's always laughing with them. Very endearing to see.

Ray :)

It's nice to see him so relaxed with his co-stars. What a smile! And he has his hand on his face again.."oh to be a glove..." :)

Thanks, Amber and Jan. :huh:

Guest treasurehunt

Seems he still had his curls there. He looks great! I simply cannot wait for this movie -- 395 days??? How will we make it? Pictures like this only tease me and make the waiting harder. :blush:

I will, however, take what we can get! Thanks for posting!

Lisa

Guest Aurore

I didn't want to start a new thread just for that: where does the new banner pic of Balian come from?

I didn't want to start a new thread just for that: where does the new banner pic of Balian come from?

It's from Star Magazine - posted here.