Sign in to follow this  
kathryn

4 posts in this topic

Waaaaaahhhhhhh!

I woke up this morning, turned on the TV, flicked to ITV and what appeared on my screen but the words 'The Calcium Kid'! And then it cut to the adverts! :hug:

I think it might have been the very end of the trailer - did anyone manage to see it? I watched to the end of the show just in case it was a teaser for something later, but they didn't mention it again. I must have missed it by about three :) minutes! Gah!

Kathryn.

Guest fromfinland
Waaaaaahhhhhhh!

I woke up this morning, turned on the TV, flicked to ITV and what appeared on my screen but the words 'The Calcium Kid'! And then it cut to the adverts! :faint:

I think it might have been the very end of the trailer - did anyone manage to see it? I watched to the end of the show just in case it was a teaser for something later, but they didn't mention it again. I must have missed it by about three :naughty: minutes! Gah!

Kathryn.

That really must be annoying!Don't worry,I know exactly how you feel.Last year I missed the famous Midsomer Murders

episode.AARGHH!!.. :boxing: But thanks to Jupiter,I'm able to see Peter again.. :hug:

Don't worry... they just showed the trailer that is already on line... nothing more than that. I was pretty lucky... turned on the TV about 30 seconds before.