CatsbyCat

New Balian photo!

Guest Smolak

Le rawr.Dirty! Man! Knight! can come get a shower in my house anytime. Then again, if we clean him, we have to get him dirty again so we can clean him again and.you get the idea. Wonder what my mom and dad would think if they came home one night to find him singing in the shower. :unsure:

Guest Silmarien

I don't know, but it's not a bad idea.:naughty::lol:

Gadzooks, these KoH pictures always make me go SPLAT. :faint:

There are no words to describe perfection like this.*sigh* :wub:

Well, that's not exactly new, and the reason you haven't seen it here before is because it's a tabloid image and was snapped by a paparazzi that managed to get close to the set of KOH, at least close enough to use his powerful zoom lens to capture this shot. I believe it came from US Weekly or or Sneak. It was accompanied by a rather unflattering bit about Orlando demanding special treatment like some primadonna on set in Morocco, which is bollocks, like most of what they print. I've left the scan since the slanderous text was removed, but normally we don't allow the posting of such images (where it is obvious that the image was taken without Orlando's knowledge).

Well, that's not exactly new, and the reason you haven't seen it here before is because it's a tabloid image and was snapped by a paparazzi that managed to get close to the set of KOH, at least close enough to use his powerful zoom lens to capture this shot. I believe it came from US Weekly or or Sneak. It was accompanied by a rather unflattering bit about Orlando demanding special treatment like some primadonna on set in Morocco, which is bollocks, like most of what they print. I've left the scan since the slanderous text was removed, but normally we don't allow the posting of such images (where it is obvious that the image was taken without Orlando's knowledge).

Agreed, it was not even a good lie! Liam Neeson was not even in Morocco, so how he could have been :censor: at Orlando, is beyond me! I believe it came from Star magazine, included with the Star 'newspaper' from the UK. As a UK resident, I can confirm that this 'newspaper' a daily, is about as reliable as the National Enquirer, enough said!

Diane

I believe it came from Star magazine, included with the Star 'newspaper' from the UK. As a UK resident, I can confirm that this 'newspaper' a daily, is about as reliable as the National Enquirer, enough said!

In the U.S., it was in a publication called Star, which used to be a tabloid newspaper but which recently switched to a glossy magazine-style format that resembles those of People and Us Weekly. The undoubtedly inaccurate article about Orlando was in the very first glossy issue. I have no idea whether our American Star is in any way related to the British publication of the same name.

What bothers me about this picture and others of its ilk is that their very existence implies that security on the KoH set has not been as good as it could be -- a potentially significant problem if any of the rumors about death threats and bomb scares are valid. Of course, those rumors could be nonsense, too.