CatsbyCat

New Balian photo!

Guest TwinMom

Wow! Great photo. I haven't been able to get on the board for a day or so, so this was a wonderful surprise.

Kelly

Guest Suzie
I know there are other threads that I could've put this on, but I believe that everyone deserves to see it and the best way to get everyone's attentinon is with a new thread.  Feel free to moderate, PEFIC  :w00t:

Thanks to that wonderful Jas at OBM, I give you.

Balian, Knight extraordanaire and all round sexy, gorgeous, breathtaking, heroic man of the moment   :) 

studiofr2_mar04a.jpg

Full size : http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/Ca.iofr2_mar04.jpg

Another year... *wail* how are we going to wait that long?

EDIT Oops!  Was so excited about posting that I forgot to resize!  Done now..  :ph34r:

The more I look at this picture, the more I am beginning to gush. :w00t: Orlando is just getting better with each year. Can't wait to see how he will be like in a few years!

Guest EmptyCanvas

Be still my beating heart. :kablaam:

I think a handwriting analysis is just what we need too! Hmm, I'm no expert but I think I remember a few things from one of those magazine how-to's.

Ahem. *clears throat*

1. The cursive lettering and loops indicate a compassionate and passionate person.

2. Closed o's indicate an intimate, personal person, someone who doesn't like to put everything out there and is very aware of himself (i.e. not talking about his personal life to the media, smart move :O ).

3. Big first letters indicate a person who:

a. is passionate

b. feels strongly about things

c. is conscious of the value or importance of certain things

d. is confident about himself, sees himself as important

4. The close-together letters (i.e. anniversaire) indicate a person who likes to be close with other people.

And here are some tid bits I thought:

1. pretty legible handwriting for a boy, I mean man. A+

2. What a nice message! :w00t:

3. Mixing/switching between cursive and print (especially S's) means his mind is often all over the place, not neceassarily a bad thing. Hey, I do that all the time. And it could also mean a lot of ideas are running through his head. And maybe not finishing "Best" is an indicator too.

4. At first I thought that "x" was a lil fishy, but I decided that would be silly. :whistle:

Now, I don't know about you guys ( :kablaam: ), but I find the French incredibly sexy!!!

Oh.the Lord is good.

We like him, raw.and dirrrrrrrty, yesssss.

The Dirty Man Knight!

ALL HAIL.

GAH.the beard! It's all about the scruffy look.dayum he's sexy. :whistle: Extremely sexy.I'm talking he's-so-sexy-it's-a-sin sexy.

GAH.the beard!  It's all about the scruffy look.dayum he's sexy. :whistle: Extremely sexy.I'm talking he's-so-sexy-it's-a-sin sexy.

AMEN!

When I first saw this over at OBM, I just about died! And ohh the French! I don't know why, it's so silly, but seeing him write something in French gets my heart all aflutter. :whistle:

Goodness, how I would love to hear him speak French! It wouldn't matter what he says - he could tell me I'm ugly and I smell like fish paste for all I care, as long as he says it in French. *swooon*

Guest laconejita

Oh. Wow. I consider myself agnostic, but at times like these, I admit to a "there really is a god" thought or two :wink: Guh, guh, guh! :giveup::w00t:

On another just as beautiful note, how wonderful are his eyes there? The expression on his face is heartbreaking! His eyes are so red and shiny, lips grim, face dirty.something not to happy is going down in that scene. Oh, I most agree with those who think this will be his movie. Ridley, you're a fab director, but this is Orlando's film.

I'm so intrigued by the prospect of this movie that I'm planning to make a fansite soon. I can't wait for more news and images to come!

(one last peek before I leave the thread.you understand, no? :whistle:)

Guest SheKender

Oh my gosh! This picture is the perfect promise of what is to come. I can't wait for this movie! Orlando is definitely getting better with age. Looking at this picture no one can call him a boy anymore. That is 100% man right there, baby.

Guest TwinMom

Yikes! He looks scarily like Andre Agassi in that photo :)

Kelly

Yikes!  He looks scarily like Andre Agassi in that photo  :)

:lmao: OMG, you're right!

I'm late to the party, again, but ::whispers reverently:: wow. If there was any doubt that Orlando was ready to carry a film, I think this puts it to rest. He has literally transformed from supporting actor to lead. Just look at the countdown buttons for TROY and KOH above.he's not even a boy anymore, he's a MAN. Wow.

Kira

Guest klumzkatie

Man! Even his handwritng is :fear: sexy! Something about him, that I can't quite put into words! I found myself trying to read a few of the posts, but I kept scrolling back up to look at the picture! I want more more more MORE!!!!

Exscuse me while I go off to try and find more Orlando pictures.

:lol::lol: Katie :O:wub:

Guest Jenny
Yikes!  He looks scarily like Andre Agassi in that photo  :wave:

:lmao: OMG, you're right!

Oh ya, you're right, he really does! *shivers* Freaky! I hope Orlando never thinks of going this way for real! :shiny:

The Dirty Man Knight!

Now, to be completely authentic, it's Dirty!Man!Knight™. :faint:

Ok Ladies, you knew it had to happen. Welcome to the first official meeting of The Order of The Dirty!Man!Knight™..

edit: To clarify; just a special birthday post, no new threads at this time, too early!

We open today with a special ceremony for a special occassion. ViperGurl (aka birthday girl) please step forward!

On this 5th day of April, 2004, you are officially knighted *brings sword down to touch shoulder* and brought into The Order of The Dirty!Man!Knight™..

Let the celebration commence!

The picture, the handwriting, the French, the resons to love him keep increasing.. But gads the minute I saw this pic, I thought he looked both angry, and sad at the same time.. It's a blessing to gaze upon his georgousness.. The joy he brings into our lives is the icing on the cake.. But this pic, it's got to be one of the best I've ever seen.. I must also say, I'm enjoying the straight thing their doing with his hair.. although it will never be better then the curls. :wink: :faint: :paris:

The Dirty Man Knight!

Now, to be completely authentic, it's Dirty!Man!Knight™. :faint:

Ok Ladies, you knew it had to happen... Welcome to the first official meeting of The Order of The Dirty!Man!Knight™..

We open today with a special ceremony for a special occassion... ViperGurl (aka birthday girl) please step forward!

On this 5th day of April, 2004, you are officially knighted *brings sword down to touch shoulder* and brought into The Order of The Dirty!Man!Knight™..

Let the celebration commence!

Jeez-us, girls, give it a few months, OK? Some of us will be really sick of it come a year from now!

I think a handwriting analysis is just what we need too! Hmm, I'm no expert but I think I remember a few things from one of those magazine how-to's.

And here are some tid bits I thought:

1. pretty legible handwriting for a boy, I mean man. A+

I agree. Most men are rubbish at handwriting, except maybe architects. Someone noted that he dots his i's, I think it means he gives attention to detail.

4. At first I thought that "x" was a lil fishy, but I decided that would be silly.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I find the French incredibly sexy!!!

Li'l fishy. :) I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Yep, Orlando and foreign language together seem to be very sexy indeed. Now if only we could hear him recite a few poetic lines in French.

I agree with what everyone has said: this boy has grown up to be a very handsome man. It's never more striking than when you look at 'Jimmy' and 'Balian', worlds of difference there and yet it's still the same beautiful man.

Jean

Jeez-us, girls, give it a few months, OK? Some of us will be really sick of it come a year from now!

:lol: Not likely!

Jeez-us, girls, give it a few months, OK?  Some of us will be really sick of it come a year from now!

:lol: Not likely!

:rolleyes:

Hi ladies

Is this a new photo of Balian? I've looked everywhere on this thread and a few others but haven't found it. Forgive me if you've all right clicked it and printed the T-shirt already. Feel free to edit PEFIC.

I can't quote the source I'm afraid, I found it during a marathon Google and can't remember where it's from. By the way, there are some incredibly cringe worthy fan sites out there.at least The Order of Dirty!Man!Knight™ shows imagination :wink: Our ka-bloomies may be desperate but they're creative with it!

star_apr04_02a.jpg

Litchi,

OH! Very nice! Thank you for the picture! I don't think I've seen it here yet! (but I've missed a few days, so who knows!)

Very nice signature.. just a warning, don't post it over on the motivation thread though! We're having enough problems with chocolate as it is!! :lol:

Oh my, Litchi That is one fabulous picture. :drool: I am liking the fit of those pants. And the cuffs of the shirt. And whatever it is he's wearing on his hands.

I'm liking everything actually. :blush: