CatsbyCat

107 posts in this topic

I know there are other threads that I could've put this on, but I believe that everyone deserves to see it and the best way to get everyone's attentinon is with a new thread. Feel free to moderate, PEFIC :lol:

Thanks to that wonderful Jas at OBM, I give you.

Balian, Knight extraordanaire and all round sexy, gorgeous, breathtaking, heroic man of the moment :hug:

studiofr2_mar04a.jpg

Full size : http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/Ca.iofr2_mar04.jpg

Another year... *wail* how are we going to wait that long?

CC :yum:

EDIT Oops! Was so excited about posting that I forgot to resize! Done now.. :lol:

Thanks Catsby and Jas of OBM for this Whoa!MamaMia! of a picture. :yum:

Gah! He looks good dirty. :lol:

This man is like a fine wine--looking mighty fabulous with age. :hug:

Guest skyfire

For some reason, it reminds me of Will Turner dressed as a priest. :lol:

Still freaking hot, though. w00t!

Can anyone translate the French? My two years of junior high French 8 years ago aren't up to the task. Something about happy anniversary to a studio?

He wrote part of that little note in French!!! :hug: Does that prove he knows french ? He looks very yummy there all scruffy and dirty :lol: !!

Mel

Guest Aurore

Holy :lol:, Orlando wrote in French! :hug::yum:

Sorry, sorry, it's just that. I feel like squealing. I did, in fact :paperbag:

My, he looks so mature. The goatee does really look good on him. Wow. Must grab a copy of 'Studio'. Is it the April issue?

Here I thought I was having the hardest time just to wait for Troy. However, I think this will top that pain and agony of the long wait.

EDIT: I had to come back and edit the sentence to somewhat make sense. I was obviously gobsmacked by the picture and started to babble.

Holy Kingdom, Batman! Just what I needed on a gloomy, gray day. :)

Thanks, Catsby.

Can somebody translate the caption? I have a French/English dictionary around here somewhere... but I'm too weak to leave the chair. :w00t:

Thanks Catsby and Jas of OBM for the GORGEOUS picture! :w00t:

Holy smokes, he is beautiful. And I'm supposed to wait another year for this? I would love to know how. He looks so handsome and dirty.

The Dirty Man Knight!

Whew. He keeps on lookin' better with age, if that's possible.

~Erin~

Guest Reconnaissance

<Gasps> Despite the beauty of this.dirty man photo, I think we need to look past the allure of grubby Orlando and see that Balian will be the role to, maybe I shouldn't say push him into superstardom, but rather to irrevocably place him in the category of "serious" actors.

Guest Maxima

:)

*scraps herself off the flool*

man he looks hot . just Wow .

and now if you'll excuse me I have once again some serious drooling to do . :w00t:

I believe the caption reads

"Chosen specially for the occasion, this first photo of Kingdom Of Heaven, which Ridley Scott is currently filming in Morocco, and which Orlando Bloom has dedicated to us."

:w00t:

Guest Aroreiel

:) Yowza! He looks simply gorgeous! Scruff or no scruff, this man has got it going on! :w00t: The fact that he wrote in french just makes me go all. *sigh*

I'm waiting for Balian already. :lol:

Guest CBK

Stupid slow dial up! So far all I can see is his forehead, which is actually very lovely, indeed! :w00t:

Thanks CatsbyCat and Jas!

Oh, oh, oh, I'm getting nose, the lips can't be far behind!

Aaaaanngh! THUD!

Uh oh. How many days do we have to wait?

Scrumptious picture, just how I like him, all scruffy and dirty. :w00t:

MM

Thanks, Cat. I had it loaded up and posted at one point, just before the server move. When I did a DB restore, it went bye-bye.

The Dirty Man Knight!

Now, to be completely authentic, it's Dirty!Man!Knight™. :w00t:

So. Adorable. :)

Can somebody translate the caption?  I have a French/English dictionary around here somewhere. but I'm too weak to leave the chair.  :)

Phynx reporting to duty!

What he wrote was: Happy Birthday Studio. :lol:

I don't understand what he wrote next but it looks like the name of the studio. :w00t:

He's beautiful and so cute and cudly and dirty! :lol:

Can somebody translate the caption?  I have a French/English dictionary around here somewhere. but I'm too weak to leave the chair.  :)

Phynx reporting to duty!

What he wrote was: Happy Birthday Studio.

I don't understand what he wrote next but it looks like the name of the studio. :w00t:

I think after Happy Birthday it says Best wishes then his name. I have been staring at it since CC put it up :paperbag: !

*sigh* He dots his Is isn't that cute!!

Mel

Guest treasurehunt
What he wrote was: Happy Birthday Studio.

Oh, can he get any more attractive? Sweet, generous, Dirty!Man!Knight™. SO many men wrapped up into one perfect, dirty package. :w00t:

Lisa

Guest sweetbaby231

Holy :w00t:, he wrote in French!

Holy :), he looks friggin gorgeous!

Holy :lol:, I just realized that this movie comes out NEXT MAY!

WHY, OH WHY! :lol:

I think after Happy Birthday it says Best wishes then his name. I have been staring at it since CC put it up  :paperbag: !

Mel

I was thinking that looked like "bonne chance" that means good luck but his writing is not very perceptible!

Maybe you're right Akashalives. :w00t:

I read it as:

Happy Anniversary

Studio (note: name of magazine)

Best Wishes

Orlando Bloom

X

Then again some of my French is very rusty but I'm really sure it's Best Wishes.

Guest daydreamer58

MAGNIFIQUE! SUPERBE BEAU! All the French words in the world describing such manly beauty don’t do justice-- he looks more seasoned & mature. I’d absolutely die waiting for the Kingdom to come if it wasn’t for Troy. :):w00t:

:lol: Good Lord above! Was God ever in a great mood when He created this man! I think there's an old Alabama song that says something like, "God must have spent a little more time on you." or something close to that anyway. That makes me think of Orlando.

How does he do it? How is it possible that he just looks better and better all the time? :) And him writing in French? I can't even put together a coherent statement about that. I hate to think what I'd do if I ever heard french words come out of his mouth. :w00t:

Hurry up and get off work and get your rump in here, Shayna! I need you to scrape me up off the floor again please. :lol: