ka-Bloom.org Forum

More Casting news

Guest skyfire

From OBM:

The full list of cast and crew for "Elizabethtown" is up at IMDB.

I saw this just a few minutes ago in another email. Interesting to see Alec Baldwin on the list.That and I noticed another Crowe. Any relation I wonder? Looks to be a few flashbacks too with Drew at 6 and at 10.

I've been wondering if Cameron's wife - is it Ann or Nancy? - will lend her musical talents to this film like she did with Jerry McGuire.

I've been wondering if Cameron's wife - is it Ann or Nancy? - will lend her musical talents to this film like she did with Jerry McGuire.

I think I remember hearing somewhere that this is a done deal already. Can't wait to hear what they come up with. :wub:

[OT] His wife's name is Nancy Wilson. (I know this because I love the movie Almost Famous and she wrote the musical score for it too!) [/OT]

We already know most of this, but I was interested to learn Alec Baldwin will be playing Orlando's boss.

from http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040709g.php

Elizabethtown: Alec Baldwin and Bruce McGill have signed onto Cameron Crowe's "Elizabethtown", shooting this month.The film revolves around a young suicidal man who is on his way to his home town Elizabethtown, Kentucky to attend his father's funeral. On the way there, he meets and falls in love with a flight attendant and is given a new purpose in life. The film also stars Orlando Bloom, Kristen Dunst and Susan Sarandon. Baldwin will play Phil, Bloom's character's work boss and McGill will play Bill Banyon, mid-level charlatan.

Thanks for the update on Nancy Wilson. It must be convenient to have a composer right in your own household.

Oh, I went back to the list and noticed an interesting name - Paula Deen. Can I assume this is Paula Deen from Savannah.the one on the Food Network? She's certainly got the Southern thang down. I can imagine the cast and crew might get treated to a true down home Southern meal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paranoidangel

If anyone wants to know a bit more about Judy Greer (she's playing Drew's sister), there was an article about her in today's Detroit News and online here. No specific mention of Elizabethtown or Orlando, but I discovered that she graduated from my high school! :blink: Small world, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this is the right place to post this.if not sorry!

I am doing some research for a fic I am writing and was wondering if anyone knew the names of any children who are acting in Elizabethtown. I did a search on IMBD but could not find out any information and do not have a membership there to get the professional details. Any help would be great!

Also, does anyone know of any websites that discuss how tutoring works of child actors?

Thanks!

Aimee :hug: