Jan

43 posts in this topic

Guest TwinMom

Yay! 31 days until Calcium Kid.

I love the first jogging shot. He looks so sweet/apprehensive. Thanks for posting, Jan.

Kelly

Guest Jeanne
CK_Prod04.jpg

From the department of Things I Never Thought I'd See.

Sexiest milk truck driver ever.

:smoke:

Thanks, Jan.

Guest Clarissa
What does Lambeth mean? Or it's just a name? Because in portuguese "lambe" is lick. :smoke:

Subliminal message? Lick Jimmy. :drool:

I'm really liking those pictures. I get more excited for this movie as time goes by. I might not make it to the US release.

Am I the only one who is reminded of Rocky by the last picture? :wub:

Guest shaynalisa

No you're not, Clarissa!! :smoke: "Gonna fly now" rings in my head - dammit.

Thanks, Jan! Those are great. He looks so adorable, and knowing how proud he is of this film makes it all the more appealing. I hope we get to see it in some form, whether on the big screen (doubtful) or on DVD.

What a cutiepie - and damn he's turned into a fine man.

Shaynalisa

What does Lambeth mean? Or it's just a name? Because in portuguese "lambe" is lick.  :smoke:

Subliminal message? Lick Jimmy. :drool:

I'm really liking those pictures. I get more excited for this movie as time goes by. I might not make it to the US release.

Am I the only one who is reminded of Rocky by the last picture? :wub:

I was trying not to say that outloud but yes! :lmao:

He does remind me of Rocky, I can't help humming "Eye of the Tiger" when I see that pic. :paperbag:

Thank you Jan.

No, don't ask me why, because I ain't got a clue, but its the third picture, of him running, thats getting ALL my attention.

*MM goes off into her corner to ponder this.*

MM

Edit: Ok I've pondered and all I can come up with is it's the motion of the pic, imagining those thigh muscles in action. :smoke: Hmmm. Right, thats it . Cold bath time.

Edited by MadameMarigold

What does Lambeth mean? Or it's just a name? Because in portuguese "lambe" is lick. :smoke:

Lambeth is is a borough (area) of London.

It always makes me think of the song "Lambeth Walk" from Me and My Girl. :drool:

Doing the Lambeth walk - OY!

Guest brylyn1979

:blink::faint:

That last one is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing these pics, Jan.

Thank you Jan!! I just love Jimmy he is so cute!!! I hope this comes out in the USA soon cause I am going to go mad if I don't see it!!

Mel

WOW! Thanks Jan, I love the first one, he looks so totally lost in his own little world. Wonder what's on his mind?

Guest Badgirl

Oh God I am so sad, I was looking at the third picture and I notived that my the kerb is was kinda green and thinking "it looks green there, wonder if its weeds, perhaps we should send them a letter saying we can spray it cheap". Right now I am NOT at work, and when I am there I do very little work :faint: . But its effecting my ability to drool over Orlando. :blink:

If anyone needs me I'll be getting some therapy.

*Badgirl runs of to look at all the pictures of Orlando in the name of therapy*

Guest Tattoochris

He still looks as if he is about to loose his trousers. He really likes those low slung ones doesn't he!!

Speaking of which, anyone else think of Orlando and his low trousers during the new MacDonald advert for Mc Flurries??

I love that advert.(if it is only in the UK.sorry everyone else!)

Chris

Guest Badgirl
Speaking of which, anyone else think of Orlando and his low trousers during the new MacDonald advert for Mc Flurries??

I love that advert.(if it is only in the UK.sorry everyone else!)

Chris

Is that the one with the girl going through the boys trousers? Cos yeah, that would make me think. But maybe we have a different ad in Ireland to.

Guest SamanthaMichelle
No, don't ask me why, because I ain't got a clue, but its the third picture, of him running, thats getting ALL my attention.

What she said.the third picture.. :kablaam: I can't believe I have to wait months for this movie.. :whistle:

Thanks for posting these, Jan. :faint:

Third pic from top: Nice. . .Form.  Good. . . Stride.

Athletic Orlando.  :whistle:

And here I thought it would be the second one that would get your attention! :wink:

Pecs. :wub:

These pics are great, but I have to admit seeing him looking so young isn't totally working for me. :kablaam: I find I dig the "mature Orlando" much more.. :faint:

These pics are great, but I have to admit seeing him looking so young isn't totally working for me. :whistle:  I find I dig the "mature Orlando" much more.. :faint:

I'd have to agree with you, Merrianne, so don't worry. Don't get me wrong, he looks great and I can't wait to see this movie; I'm actually really looking forward to it. He just looks so "cute" and young here. And cute is just not a word I'd use to describe him at all now. He's ALL MAN. :kablaam:

Edited to add: Thanks, Jan, for the new Jimmy pics. Sorry I didn't say that before. :wub:

Edited by spkles

Third pic from top: Nice. . .Form.  Good. . . Stride.

Athletic Orlando.   :whistle:

And here I thought it would be the second one that would get your attention! :wink:

Pecs. :faint:

Yeah, but they're kinda hidden under the robe and this is a much younger version, back when he was "scrawny." :kablaam: Okay, I meant "strappy."

Naw, it's the Runnin' Jimmy that gets me all :wub: --- flashes of Prefontaine. :rip:

Pec-wise, I'm really, really, really looking forward to a certain 2005 release! Hope that support group starts soon, I'll be sitting in the first row!!

Sexiest milk truck driver ever.

:kablaam:

Thanks, Jan.

Ah yes.a little milk to wash down that Bana-Bloomwich! :whistle:

Edit: Ok I've pondered and all I can come up with is it's the motion of the pic, imagining those thigh muscles in action.  :tomato:  Hmmm. Right, thats it . Cold bath time.

Thigh muscles rippling and flexing? Oh Hell Yeah! And I nice show of smooth chest muscles in that second picture. Whew!

He is a certified Hottie, that man.