Sign in to follow this  
franno

13 posts in this topic

Guest Tattoochris

Excellent photo!!

I can't wait to see the film. The newspapers here (UK) are already talking about it. I hope that Orlando will be doing all the chat shows.

Chris

Guest Badgirl

I'd say MAXIMUSCLE is supposed to be one of those drink thingys that is supposed to build up muscle. :blush:

Course its just a guess.

I'm hoping to see Orlando back on Graham Norton, I'd love to see GH's reaction to the shorts, muscles, well everything.

More pictures over at:

www.thezreview.co.uk :eat:

and over at the wonderful Multimedia site under the link Troy Review from Empire Magazine you can see a Review of The Calcium Kid.and Viggo's new film.but take a strong drink first turn round 3 times and spit (a sure way to fend off the affect of evil reviews :drool: )

WOW! What a cute picture. I'm so looking forward to seeing this movie and to see Orlando play a 'regular guy'. I've been trying to work out which SKY channel it's from. I know it's SKY TV because of the red active button in the top right corner. But I can' t read the channel in the top left. The only clue is the 3 squares, I will have to trawl through all the channels later to try to find out, then we can keep watch for any repeats.

Guest Tattoochris

Well spotted Laurie!! I hadn't seen that bit at the top of the screen.too busy looking at the main attraction!. Let us know if you find which channel it is on!!

Chris

It's definitely one of the nine movie channels, due to the three squares show at the top of the screen. But this also means it can be shown on any of the channels, and at any time. Sky Movie channels normally have 'specials' on a new film a couple of weeks before they are due to be released. Plus they also show them whenever they have a free half an hour slot. So as said before it could be shown any time, any day, any channel. It's just a matter of catching it.

Hope that helps.

Ray :naughty:

Thanks Ray,

I spent every advertisment break in 'Sharpe' last night searching the channels for 3 little squares! I thought it might have been one of the movie channels. I'll keep my eyes peeled for specials.

I'm hoping to see Orlando back on Graham Norton, I'd love to see GH's reaction to the shorts, muscles, well everything.

My best guess would be that he may do some 'remote' interviews set up from Morocco, via video or phone hook-up.

And now that Graham broadcasts from New York, that's probably out of the question. Darn it.

Guest Badgirl
My best guess would be that he may do some 'remote' interviews set up from Morocco, via video or phone hook-up.

And now that Graham broadcasts from New York, that's probably out of the question. Darn it.

True, and its not going to be as big a film as the others. The best we can hope for is that there will be a reference in interviews for future films.

Unless I go of and make a really embaressing website dedicated to Calcium Kid and hope it gets on the tv. :lmao:

Please note this has more to do with wanting to be on the show than any Orlando connection, my mother would be so proud of me.

Guest SilverCat7677
Please note this has more to do with wanting to be on the show than any Orlando connection, my mother would be so proud of me.

:lol: