Sign in to follow this  
Jan

The Waiting for Paris Support Group

Hi, my name is Jan. I am an Orlandoholic, Waiting for Paris. I desperately need a support group to get me through the wait until May 21, 2004 (the tentative release date).

First, THOSE pictures. That made the waiting even MORE unbearable.

Sneak1_Clean.jpg

Sneak2_Clean.jpg

Sneak3_Clean.jpg

I know others need this, as witnessed by their testimonials.

*raises hand*  Charter member of the Waiting for Paris Support Group right here!  The man will be the death of me...therefore, I feel the need to express, as many times as necessary, the inalienable right to  :faint:  for Paris, hope for sheet slippage  :devil:  :rant:  and lots of tasty scenes with said God-like Paris  :eat:  so that I may go to my wibbling grave in a right proper fashion....gone... :O
I knew as soon as the news that he was doing Troy came out that I would be unable to contain myself with this film. It is not just the idea of him half naked that gets me (it does, it really does) or the idea of seeing him in a possible sex scene (and oh that really really does) but the idea of seeing him as a complete git. Paris is such a fabulously devious character, so cowardly and pathetic but then...

'Come, let us go to bed together and be happy in our love. Never has such desire overwhelmed me, not even in the beginning, when I carried you off from lovely Lacedaemon in my seagoing ships and we spent the night on the isle of Cranae in each other's arms - never till now have I been so much in love with you or felt such sweet desire.'

and I know that the pitiful Paris, the almost detestable creature will have me dead in the aisles faster than any.

:blink:

I knew there was a reason I loved mythology so much. Definately put me down for membership of the Paris Appreciation Society.

It was the :huh: second testimonial that got to me. About the going to bed and the love and the ships and the arms and...

:blush:

Guest Elf Lady

Bless you, Jan. You have my testimonial, you know the level of my depravity.err.devotion.I stand fast by my man, speaking winged words of praise for the sex crazed Paris of Troy!

Dee, had I been Helen at that moment, Aphrodite wouldn't have needed to threaten me to make love to Paris! :wink:

Guest Zebedee

Hello, I'm Dee and I am a Paris lover. I literally cannot wait until I can see Troy and the beautiful Prince Paris on the silver screen. So much so that I am re-reading The Illiad in preperation. How glad am I to have a support group. I knew you would appreciate the little quote, HR nearly died first time I sent her that particular bit. Homer may have lived 2000 years ago, but the man knew how to write.

EL, if Orlando was Paris then Aphrodite would not have had to say or do a think. Menelaus who?

I'm Sez, and I'm a Paris devotee. I'm also in desperate need of some support during the looooong wait until the movie comes out.

The photos started it off for me. then reading Dee's quote just about did me in. I have no doubt that (finally!) seeing Paris of Troy up on the big screen will leave me deader than. dead. But one VERY happy GeekGirl. (R.I.P. She died with a smile on her face and drool on her chin. :drool: )

Oh dear god that quote...*wibble* *clears throat and stands* My name is HRi and I'm hopelessly infatuated with Paris. I'm so disappinted in the scant bit of photos we have of his glorious body in Malta. The stupid press just do NOT get it!!! Yes, Brad is hot. But Orlando...he is a different brand of sex altogether. He is ...he's just.. :drool: . I think the love scenes with Helen are going to cause multiple spontaneous combustions around the globe...it will be pheramone phenomanon. That's it...that's what he is...Orlando Bloom is a pheramone phenomanon...it only happens every once in a while, and it definately happened with him. :blink::drool:

He is.he's just.. :drool:

He's still single. :drool:

Run home to Jenny, Brad. Let Orlando bask in the camera's eye. :blink:

'Come, let us go to bed together and be happy in our love. Never has such desire overwhelmed me, not even in the beginning, when I carried you off from lovely Lacedaemon in my seagoing ships and we spent the night on the isle of Cranae in each other's arms - never till now have I been so much in love with you or felt such sweet desire.'

Sweet JesusJosephMary! Er, wait.should that be sweet AresZeusHera?

Whatever, that was good for me too. :drool:

I don't think I need to be thinking about this movie very much; the thought of all the great manflesh that will be exposed in this flick is almost overwhelming. It's going to be a veritable feast for the feminine senses. I'll need a double-reinforced bib at the theatre certain sure. Think we could get a discount rate on them if we ordered in bulk? Get the logo printed on them and everything.

I don't think I need to be thinking about this movie very much; the thought of all the great manflesh that will be exposed in this flick is almost overwhelming.

::re-reading the checklist in Ginger's sig::

Yep. I think this flick is a no-brainer. :drool:

I'll need a double-reinforced bib at the theatre certain sure. Think we could get a discount rate on them if we ordered in bulk? Get the logo printed on them and everything.

And I checked...Kimberly-Clark has a coupon offer, but I don't see where you can order then with a ka-Bloom logo on them. We may have to approach them with a sales pitch. Prove to them there is a market need. :drool:

At the mention of 'manflesh', I ruined yet another home office chair. This obsession focus of mine is getting a wee bit expensive.

Guest Kazren

Ah, yes, I'm alrady devoted to Orlando's interpretation of Paris. :blink: Can the man be any more desireable? Helen would have to be a total wacko not to fall for him. And the way the Greeks were. you wonder why some of the men didn't chase after him for themselves and forget about Helen. :drool:

At the mention of 'manflesh', I ruined yet another home office chair.  This obsession focus of mine is getting a wee bit expensive.

Technically, it's not really Troy-related.

.but it includes Troy photos! :wink:

This was a user icon I made for my LiveJournal quite a few weeks back. can't do without the nekkid manflesh. :drool:

yespreciousss.gif

Sez

Guest Serein

StarShiney, your naked manflesh user icon is driving me to distraction. :drool: I can't concentrate to write anything coherent. I need support, lots of it. I don't think I can make it to May 2004 without more naked manflesh. Those Troy ones are such a tease. I'm imagining a pic where a nice strong gust of wind blowing up that sarong. I'm imagining naked Paris reposed on a bed with nothing but a Mona Lisa smile and a light gauzy sheet draped across his vital parts. I'm imagining myself playing Helen, crawling up the foot of the bed between his sinewy thighs. I'm imagining taking that light gauzy sheet in my teeth and pulling it off :drool::blink: .oh geez, I need help.where's my support?

Serein, I'm afraid I have nothing to say except...I FEEL your pain. :drool:

Why do I have a feeling that this 'support' will just be a bunch of us women whining about how long we have to endure? Oh. Wait. That was the whole point.

I'm OK with it now. :drool: I think.

And Sez - that helps. And yet, it makes it worse. Oh, the humanity! :blink:

Guest Jeanne
I'm imagining naked Paris reposed on a bed with nothing but a Mona Lisa smile and a light gauzy sheet draped across his vital parts.  I'm imagining myself playing Helen, crawling up the foot of the bed between his sinewy thighs.  I'm imagining taking that light gauzy sheet in my teeth and pulling it off :blink:  :drool:

Mmmmm. Can I borrow that fantasy when you're done with it? :drool:

Guest Serein
I'm imagining naked Paris reposed on a bed with nothing but a Mona Lisa smile and a light gauzy sheet draped across his vital parts.  I'm imagining myself playing Helen, crawling up the foot of the bed between his sinewy thighs.  I'm imagining taking that light gauzy sheet in my teeth and pulling it off :lol:  :hug:

Mmmmm. Can I borrow that fantasy when you're done with it? :devil:

You are more than welcome to it. It's all about sharing here. Although I must warn you, you may need to change your clothes afterwards.. :w00t:

Guest Elf Lady

Serein! Are you TRYING to make the wait unbearable?! :devil: :w00t: :wink:

*we need a Paris smilie.tousled, curly hair..* :lol:

Guest ivy

Hi, I'm Ivy and I'm also an Orlandoholic.

Like the rest of you, I'm waiting with bated breath for my next Big Screen Orlando Fix.

Oh. Muh. Gawd.sex scenes and exposed skin?? :devil:

How could I have overlooked the possibilities? Mmmmm. :w00t:

Hoping Troy is Rated R,

Ivy

Um, make that NC-17. :lol:

As I was tell ing Jan last night, the word anxiety just barely begins to describe the anticipation I feel for Paris. I will have to go searching through the thesaurus for the proper language to describe the overwhelming sense of need and wanting I feel to see this man on screen, looking the way I know he's going to look at her :devil:...putting his hands on her :w00t: ...oh dear god in heaven... how many days do I have to wait? :lol:

Serein!  Are you TRYING to make the wait unbearable?!  :devil:  :w00t:    :wink:

*we need a Paris smilie...tousled, curly hair....*  :lol:

Well, this is the best I could come up with: :Paris: Will that do for now? I might try making the hair a bit darker tonite...

Guest Zebedee

Hope you don't mind, but I thought I would give it a go too :paris:

:paris:

:lol: ! :w00t: it!

Now, if we could just get :paris: topped off with a :devil:, we'd have it made! That and a toga. Or track pants. Or with a big, fat cuff watch. Or those split toes shoes. Or that rainbow belt. Or that.

Guest wend
Hope you don't mind, but I thought I would give it a go too :paris:

:lmao:

Way to go, Dee! :lmao: It actually LOOKS a little bit like him... :O

I will load Paris up ( :naughty: ) when I get home.

Ginger - what color boxers do we pick? So many boxers, so little time.

Now, if we could just get :paris: topped off with a  :naughty:, we'd have it made! That and a toga. Or track pants. Or with a big, fat cuff watch. Or those split toes shoes. Or that rainbow belt. Or that.

:lmao: If someone could create a "create your own Orlando smilie" program, I'd be there all day. Endless entertainment.

Guest Zebedee

I am glad you like it, I have never even attempted one before.