Sign in to follow this  
Jan

Filming in Morocco

Guest treasurehunt

Looks very hot! I mean that literally, not gushing-ly. :lol:

Hope he is doing well and not overdoing it!

Lisa

I know that there has been many discussions regarding this but, his hair looks good straight. He looks good and thanks for sharing.

I was wondering what his regular costume was going to look like. The only pic I'd seen before was the full blown crusader gear with the red and yellow over tunic. I didn't think that would be a daily get-up for a blacksmith! :unsure:

This is nice. I wonder what kind of boots he has on, though.

Thanks for the Pics Jas and Jan!

Dair

Yaaayyyyy! Our first pics from Morocco! Thanks for posting them Jan, and to Jas for sending them! Jas' site is one of the few that I frequent.always high quality information, and great photos :shiny: .

I think that he looks great.pretty in pink, again.or is it red? Do I see leather pants? :unsure::censor:

Guest daydreamer58
Yaaayyyyy! Our first pics from Morocco! Thanks for posting them Jan, and to Jas for sending them!

I was beginning to think we might not see anything from Morocco at all, since we've been spoiled silly seeing pics coming from Spain every few weeks. Thanks for the update, ladies.

The long maroon untucked shirt kinda reminds me of Aragorn's.

I was just thinking the same thing! I love the picture with the umbrella, and I love that shirt. I think it's a faded red Cayenne, rather than pink. Either way he is beyond gorgeous. Let's just hope he has reason to remove the shirt sometime during the course of the film. :tomato:

Thanks Jan and Jas.

Thank you so much, Jan and Jas! :wave: He looks so gorgeous. :drool:

I agree with Karen1138 and Adrianne. The shirt reminds me of Aragorn's too.

Guest Leggyslove

I just love how he has the umbrella up to shade him. :w00t:

Thank you so much, Jan and Jas! :w00t: He looks so gorgeous. :)

I agree with Karen1138 and Adrianne.  The shirt reminds me of Aragorn's too.

You can add me to the list of people who instantly thought of Aragorn. I'm glad these pics found their way over here. I discovered them last night and was going to ask about them this morning. Thanks for posting them. It looks like we're going to have a new hairstyle to work on at a later date :hug: .can't wait!

Does anyone vaguely remember the sample costume snapshots that were up for a very brief time? I think they were pretty close to this one but the pants are different.

:hug::w00t::(Hello gorgeous! Really liking the maroon and black on him.

Thank you Jas :eat: Jan for the new pictures! You Rock! :drool:

The long maroon untucked shirt kinda reminds me of Aragorn's.

My first thought as well! (Okay, after certain thoughts about leather pants.) He's wearing Aragorn's 'jammies!

::cough::

What?

Kira :smoke:

Does anyone vaguely remember the sample costume snapshots that were up for a very brief time? I think they were pretty close to this one but the pants are different.

*cough*

Pants are different, shirt was dark green. (Yes, I went back and looked.) But the style of the shirt is the same, and the vest is as shown in those pictures. I must say I prefer the maroon. Oh, yeah. :smoke:

Guest southern_cross

I have a question. Stupid, maybe. :faint: I was thinking that considering they have straightened his curls, it is obvious -at least it is to me- that they have also trimmed his hair a bit. His hair was longer with the curls and this new look seems a bit shorter. Sorry for the rambling and if this has already been discussed before. Sorry! :blink:

I saw an article on OB Files today from a Kent newspaper explaining that Orlando had bodyguards in Morocco.

SueJo :crusader:

Guest realitypro

Another new picture from the set of KOH (from Star):

star0412a.jpg

Ooooooo! Balian the Beautiful from tip to toe. How can this man look so full on sexy in the middle of a desert, all scruffed up and dirty with a blasted scarf around his neck? Just answer me that.

Had a report that Sid (Imad) is wearing 6 layers of clothing and heavy headgear for his role. Thank goodness the temps are only topping out in the 70s, 'though he must still be sweating buckets!

Kira

Guest sweetbaby231
Ooooooo! Balian the Beautiful from tip to toe. How can this man look so full on sexy in the middle of a desert, all scruffed up and dirty with a blasted scarf around his neck? Just answer me that.

Because he's Orlando :wink:.

SWOON...Gawd I love the scruffy, dirty look. :notworthy:

This is the role where he looks his true age. He's just a drop dead gorgeous, sweating, dirty, scruffy 27 year old.LOVE. IT.

That lovely maroon shirt does look very much like Aragorn's. WOW he looks good. I still can't get over it. I love Orlando in these roles. Vintage Orlando.can't wait.

Guest CBK

OMG, I cannot even form a coherent thought. Dare I say, at the risk of many tomatoes, that I love this look more than any other, even Troy.

Of course I haven't see the thighs on the big screen, but this look is just doing it for me. As Kehoe said, he just looks his age here, and although I love the curls, I'm loving the straight hair even more!

*Looks up* Gee, only 399 more days to wait! Guh!