Carism

112 posts in this topic

Orlando looks adorable, as always. The scars... :dbb:

One can almost hear Ridley Scott's head exploding when he realizes his costumes are out there. :faint: ....

No kidding, HR! Well, hopefully these are non-combustible. For Ridley, not for us. Thanks so much for the link, Carism. :hug:

Please respect the photographer by NOT removing the watermarks from the images. Thanks. :)

Seville07_Vaillo.jpg

Seville08_Vaillo.jpg

Edited by Jan

One can almost hear Ridley Scott's head exploding when he realizes his costumes are out there. :hug: ..

I'll bet you're right, HR. He'll flip!

My first thought when I saw the close-up shots of Orlando was look at those gorgeous EYELASHES! :wub: And his smile in that second one is just, well.just GUH. :)

Thanks, Carism and Jan. I was in desperate need of a new picture or something this week.

Guest guitarchick

:hug:

AND. I'M. SPENT! :wub:

The hair.the eyes.the lips.the nose.the stubble.THE HAIR! :) and the makeup from the looks of it. The bruises and cuts and gashes and whatnot on his forehead look really cool. (I think I was a boy in a past life) ACK! I can't wait to see this movie.

Remind me not to read any spoilers of it in the future though. *mutters* Yeah, like that's likely.

*Sighs* There's just something about new pictures.

:) This man can convert me to just about anything - mohawks, eye-straining shirts, split toed shoes and now beards. He just never ever looks bad, even covered in scars and burns. :hug:

Thank you for posting this Carism. The rest of the photos are great too. I love Jeremy Irons' scar - he looks baaad!

I'm off now to whimper in the corner.

Jaks

The pictures are great and gods did I need something soon. And what a :hug: I am, I didn't even notice the scars till someone pointed them out.

Guest Liandra_Domanyi
:) Oh my! Loving the hair, honey. LOVING! IT! Waves and highlights.oh, I like the waves, yes, yes. Sexy? Oh yes. Even edible. :wub: It took me three times to even see the scars, I was staring at the waves. :hug: What were we talking about, again? :lol:

Guest waitingforwake
I love Jeremy Irons' scar - he looks baaad!

Lion King, anyone? -, Scar, get it? :paperbag: His acting prescene will definitely be a plus.

Mmm, I'm loving this blacksmith, or should I say :crusader:. Will was young and sweet, but Balian seems to be more, dare I say it, predatory. :hug:

:wub: Oh my!  Loving the hair, honey. LOVING! IT! Waves and highlights.oh, I like the waves, yes, yes.  Sexy?  Oh yes.  Even edible.  :lol: 

Yup, waves and highlights are good. Add eyelashes?---------> :)

Personally, the Legolas picture with the "Orlando" and "Bloom" household products in front of it cracked me up! :lmao:

Wonder if "tomate frito" means "hot tomato"? :hug:

Guest Zodiac

Ah, this movie is going to be spectacular! Ok, back to sexy Orlando. What's in his hand? Can anyone tell?

Curious minds want to know.

Holy :hug: I feel really dizzy. Costumes and settingd are pretty, and Orlando and Jeremy.. :)

I'll just lay down for a while.

sillymom

Guest treasurehunt

Oh, just what I needed!! Orlando looks so err.grown up in these pictures! :hug: Love the scruffy face. Doesn't take away from that beautiful smile at all. :) Thanks for posting!

Lisa

Ah, this movie is going to be spectacular! Ok, back to sexy Orlando. What's in his hand? Can anyone tell?

Only thing I could make out was his cell phone - no numbers visible though.

Jean (SB)

Guest Clarissa

He looks so.different. He looks all grown up and a bit dangerous. Absolutely gorgeous. :rofl: I think I need to lie down. I'm feeling a bit dizzy. :yum:

Thanks for posting this Carism. :w00t:

Guest Elorian
Ah, this movie is going to be spectacular!  Ok, back to sexy Orlando.  What's in his hand?  Can anyone tell?

Ok, Ladies,

I'm also wondering what's in his hand.

Is the Morroco set closed for high security reasons ? Maybe I missed something in another thread ?

Elorian

Ok, I'm going to be the old poot . (blame it on just having fooled with taxes - phaugh!) .

but I like his hair its natural color and I wish people would quit with the bleach and let it just be its own luscious midnight sable curls. Enough with the red and blond striped fake highlights already. :w00t::yum:

Other than that, most lovely. What a handsome man. :rofl:

Nin

Yea! New pictures. He looks like he's put some meat on his bones. A very grown-up look. :yum: The wavy hair with reddish highlights and the downcast eyes showing the lovely lashes. :rofl:

Thanks for the pictures. Y'all make the waiting bearable. :w00t:

I'm with everyone else. These pictures really made me weak in the knees. The more I see and hear about the movie the more I look forward to it. I don't know what it is, but I am just intrigued with everything about it and his look just.um.well.. leaves me at a loss for words.