Sign in to follow this  
LegolasAngel

KOH Official Website

YAY!

KOH website = More Orlando pics = :cheers: galore!

Thanks, LegolasAngel - I can't wait! :(

Claire xxx

Coming soon? How soon is soon. A month, 6 months, the beginning of next year?! They need to be far more specific than that. Don't they know the hearts and ovaries of thousands (millions?) of swooning females are on the line? This is a tease. Do you hear me? A TEASE!

Guest charlesje

:cheers: I can't wait!

The sooner, the better. Once the official site is up, the FOX lawyers said I can post pretty much whatever I want (except, you know, the entire script :wink:). Hah!

Kira

It's official, I will never be leaving the computer.

The cast list includes Marton Csokas.Celeborn! Another familiar face for our Orlando!

Guest waitingforwake

Woo hoo! This is even better than finding out Troy was rated R. :naughty: Hey, isn't Brendan Gleeson playing Menelaus? And David Thewlis playing Professor Lupin in HP3? More crazy connections.

I assumed everyone already knew about this, but I guess not. The "broadband experience" is now up and running on the official moviesite, Kingdom of Heaven movie.

Just click on "the broadband experience" link right underneath Brian Gleason's picture. A new window will open with a "download now" button. Follow all the instructions. Turn off your pop-up blockers. Accept everything. Install the activeX. Then Fox will download the maven movie player onto your desktop and place an icon on your systray that remains there. Whenever Fox puts up new trailers, featurettes and clips, they will automatically download and the fox movie icon will pop up on your desktop letting you know there's a new trailer and clip. The videos play automatically in FULL SCREEN and DVD Quality.

It's fantastic!! :w00t:

I didn't know about this "Broadband experience", rebecca :rolleyes: . Thanks for letting us now! :hug:

Laia

:huh: It is probably me being me, but I don't see any link underneath Brendan Gleeson's picture? I've been in The Armoury, Gallery, and Trailers sections but I don't see any link.

Am I missing the obvious completely?

Look on the bottom banner bar.the words "the broadband experience" appear on that bar.it's below Brian's and Liam's little pictures.

ETA: and it's Brendan Gleeson, not Brian Gleason. My apologies, Mr. Gleeson for totally trashing your good name. :(

Edited by rebecca

Look on the bottom banner bar.the words "the broadband experience" appear on that bar.it's below Brian's and Liam's little pictures.

ETA: and it's Brendan Gleeson, not Brian Gleason. My apologies, Mr. Gleeson for totally trashing your good name. :(

:w00t: I found it! Thank you Rebecca.

I found it on the site when I chose 'English' as the language, not when I chose 'English outside North American' :blink: .

I found it on the site when I chose 'English' as the language, not when I chose 'English outside North American' :blink: .

Hmm, that's interesting. I wonder why the page isn't designed so that everything appears no matter the language chosen?

Thanks for the notice, Rebecca. I downloaded the program last night and so far have been able to see the first trailer. With dial up it takes forever but it worth it. I'm going to leave it running all day today and hopefully the other trailers will be downloaded by the time I get done with the yard work. :)

Thank you for the info, Rebecca. I just downloaded it and began seeing the teaser trailer. But I only get "downloading" for that exclusive trailer and nothing seems to be happening. I will tray again later. :)

A new "behind the scenes" clip is up and running on the official movie website, about creating character through costumes. I'm sure the video grabbers will have clips and screencaps up very soon.

I'm pretty sure we already have that one - at least it sounds familiar! Maybe I just forgot to post it...

Nope, we have that one if that is the title. I think I've tried to make you post it at least twice in the last two weeks myself.

Julia - BITE ME.

As IF I don't have anything else to do around this joint. :lol: