Guest elfdancr426

68 posts in this topic

Guest elfdancr426

Hi, my name is Candy, and I am officially smitten with Jimmy Connelly. With every single dark, unruly curl on his head. With that smooth, boyishly innocent face. With that unbelievably engaging Colgate smile. With the unconsciously sensual undulation of his throat while consuming his favorite beverage. With the milkman beanie, the track pants, the leather jacket, and ESPECIALLY the satin white boxing robe with its gratuitous revealing of Mr. Connelly's sweaty, perfectly toned torso. (More open robes, Orlando!? Clearly a conspiracy. He must be endorsing them.)

And I'm not even going to start on how a grown man could make doing crunches beneath a light blue blanket with small toy rockets on it so wrongly appealing.

Gush on, ladies and gents. :whistle:

White. Satin. Open. Boxing. Robe. :whip:

Milk has never looked so.alluring.

Sign me up. I need all the support I can get.

I never thought I'd be dying to watch a boxing movie - that's what Jimmy has done to me, he's made me a boxing fan.

I even want to be one of those girls who wear very little and hold up boards saying what round it is between rounds.

Oooh, no even better - I'll hold his robe for him while he's in the ring :whistle:

Kathryn.

Guest Ashbee

Sign me up! Yes! I'm like the 3rd one in line! I don't really like boxing movies but man seeing the previews. Man, never thought I would be excited to see one!

Guest TwinMom

I'm so excited about this movie coming out, I'm flying all the way to Britain just to see it!

:whip: Just kidding. I am going to be in Britain when the movie is out, so I am looking forward to seeing it. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to the Calcium Kid threads until recently because I figured I'd never get to see it here in America. :paperbag:

Oh well. Bring on Jimmy, I'm ready now! :whistle:

Kelly

Guest elfdancr426

Ooooh, good idea, kathryn! Picking roles.I think I'll be his towel/water girl in the corner of the ring, so that every time he comes back to the corner he'll get the nicest rubdown imaginable (gotta include towelling off the curls!), complete with the little squirt of water into his mouth. Sigh. :whip:

Giving it more thought, I think the best thing about this role is that we'll finally get to see Orlando do normal things within a character, like eating, driving, changing clothes on a regular basis. :whistle: Not taking anything away from our two princes, blacksmiths, bushranger or army ranger, but Jimmy just seems so much more realistic and easier to relate to because of these simpler human elements, y'know?

Hi, my name is Candy, and I am officially smitten with Jimmy Connelly. With every single dark, unruly curl on his head. With that smooth, boyishly innocent face. With that unbelievably engaging Colgate smile. With the unconsciously sensual undulation of his throat while consuming his favorite beverage. With the milkman beanie, the track pants, the leather jacket, and ESPECIALLY the satin white boxing robe with its gratuitous revealing of Mr. Connelly's sweaty, perfectly toned torso. (More open robes, Orlando!? Clearly a conspiracy. He must be endorsing them.)

And I'm not even going to start on how a grown man could make doing crunches beneath a light blue blanket with small toy rockets on it so wrongly appealing.

Gush on, ladies and gents. :whistle:

WOW! Well said, Candy! Just reading your post gave me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.hmmm, I think I need to rewatch that trailer. I will have to take a much closer look at the "sensual undulation of his throat". :whip:

Do you write?

Guest elfdancr426
WOW! Well said, Candy! Just reading your post gave me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.hmmm, I think I need to rewatch that trailer. I will have to take a much closer look at the "sensual undulation of his throat". :whistle:

Do you write?

Thanks, TexasAllTheWay! :) And I do love writing--I have some fanfiction in progress that I hope to post soon, but I'm still working up the nerve to show it to everyone.still a bit shy about letting it be seen. :whip: Definitely soon, though!

I so love Jimmy :whistle: !! I have watched the trailer over an over again and I even switched my system sounds to sound clips from it! It depresses me to know that it's probably going to take forever to get here in the US!! All you UK Ka-Bloomie need to remember every little bit so you can fill us in!!

Mel

I think if I had to pick between Jimmy and Paris! I think I would pick Jimmy, he is just so cute, sweet and loveable!!!

Guest Aroreiel

Yay! About time! I'm here, waiting and ready to support the ever-so-cute and adorably dorky Jimmy! :lol:

I can't wait until next month! :lol:

Guest Penguin

Sign me up! The trailer just did me in, I cannot wait for more Jimmy! He's just so adroable, he makes me want to drink more milk. :wave:

Jimmy is just too adorable for words. He is so adorable, in fact, that I almost feel guilty for lusting after the sweet thing.almost :wave: One look at him in that open, white robe, with that amazing smile, and, well. :)

I'm so excited about this movie coming out, I'm flying all the way to Britain just to see it! 

:) Just kidding. I am going to be in Britain when the movie is out, so I am looking forward to seeing it.

Ooh! Lucky you! :wave: I'm so jealous. You'll have to give us a review when you get back. Plus the lowdown on your trip. :devil:

I really want to see the Calcium Kid, it should be funny. Orlando is going to be adorable in this movie, he just seems so young and sweet. :wub: It's definitely a different role from what we're used to seeing him in. Getting to see some bare chest is just an added bonus! I just wonder if I actually will get to see it here in Canada, I hope so!

Guest Badgirl

Count me in to.

I love drinking milk and if I had a milkman it would make my life easier.

Maybe I'm just wierd but its still those milkman overalls that I love. :shiny: Hes all covered up, and just waiting to be,... anyway see you in the Gutter ladies!

Guest groovychick

Me too! Sign me up!

I can't wait till The Calcium Kid, it's feels like its been so long and coming out so soon. But there's still 44 days!

I love Jimmy, he's so cute! I can't wait to see him :shiny: K.O some people and I love the fact it's contemporary. Isn't Jimmy adorable?

I love Jimmy, he's so cute! I can't wait to see him  :censor: K.O some people and I love the fact it's contemporary. Isn't Jimmy adorable?

You know, I think that is what has me so excited about this movie, is that it's contemporary. Everything I've seen Orlando in has been a period piece. And I do love period pieces, but I think it will be fun to see him in something uptodate, plus something where he can obviously use his facial expressions to an advantage. I want it to show in the States! :faint:

Guest elfdancr426
Maybe I'm just wierd but its still those milkman overalls that I love. :hug: Hes all covered up, and just waiting to be,... anyway see you in the Gutter ladies!

Are those OVERALLS!? :sick:runs back and watches trailer

Ay. Dios. Mio. I'm chartering a plane to London right now.

By the way, did anyone else notice that under the description of the movie on the website, it says that "brief nudity" will be occurring? I'm praying it's not the bimbos showing skin.maybe we'll get to see a lil' montage of Jimmy getting ready for work, taking a shower, shaving that cute boyish face with the towel slung low on his hips and the damp curls falling gently over his forehead. Ahhhh. :censor:

Wow! I just watched the trailer. I guess the slogan is correct--"Milk does a body good." :censor:

Sign me up too. :hug:

Guest waitingforwake

:wub: Sign me up too! Got Milkman? :hug:

I can't wait till The Calcium Kid, it's feels like its been so long and coming out so soon. But there's still 44 days!

At least you get to see it! Oh why oh why don't they have it showing in the US? Please, those of you in the UK, tell the less fortunate who can't see Jimmy about all the details of this movie. You lucky :) .

I do not like milk but I do like this milkman :faint: ! Sign me up :rant: for a pint of Jimmy Connelly. He is just the most adorable, sweet ickle lad I have ever seen :lol: . I want to snuggle him and cuddle him and tousle those beautiful dark curls, and lose myself in that zillion-dollar smile, and then tuck him into his bed with the spacemen cartoons all over it :lol: ! This movie is definitely going to be sweetness overload :lol: . Go Jimmy!

At least you get to see it!  Oh why oh why don't they have it showing in the US?  Please, those of you in the UK, tell the less fortunate who can't see Jimmy about all the details of this movie.  You lucky  :faint: .

:lol: Don't feel too bad, we'll all be thinking of our sistahs in the USA when we watch 'The Calcium Kid'. And we'll memorise the dialogues and send you lot a transcript complete with descriptions :rant: . I am sorry this film isn't out in the USA -I know how you feel because if it weren't for my going to university here in England, I would not be able to see the film either.

Guest EmptyCanvas

*sigh* You lucky KaBloomies not in America. I've been so excited about this movie for the longest time and I shan't see it for a good long while. :cheers: Oh well. Good things come to those who have to wait I suppose. :w00t:

Guest Zodiac

Here in the U.S. we seem to get most everything before anyone else on the planet, so this time, you UK-ers can have it. We expect full reports. And thank goodness for the waiting for Jimmy support thread. :cheers: