Sign in to follow this  
Guest yoffy

8 posts in this topic

Guest yoffy

Hello there

Not posted here before, mostly because I'm shy but I had to share this with you. I bumped into an old friend from school on the tube on Friday, his brother's in a band and they (the band) are in The Calcium Kid. They've been renamed The Altar Boys and you should be able to see them making idiots of themselves in about four scenes. Anyway, according to my mate's brother, Orlando is a top bloke and a good laugh. And wore his own clothes in the film. Probably nothing you didn't already know but what the hell. I would try and find out more, but it's probably more polite to catch up on the past ten years first.

I'll just ask if he's got any photos he doesn't mind sharing :rolleyes:

Ok, that's the end of my pointless post, I'll run away now.

love

Sam

Anyway, according to my mate's brother, Orlando is a top bloke and a good laugh.  And wore his own clothes in the film.  Probably nothing you didn't already know but what the hell.

Well, I didn't know that! :whistle: It's going to make the release of CK a lot more interesting around here!

:rolleyes: Sam and welcome to Ka-Bloom. Why not head over to the Introduction Forum and tell us a little bit about yourself? You don't have to reveal much, just name, rank, serial number . . .

Hi Sam, and welcome. :whistle: And it's about Orlando, so it's not pointless. :unsure:

If pictures should surface, we'd love to see them. After you find out what he's been up to... :rolleyes:

Welcome Sam! :(

Yes, I guess that you will at least have to pretend that you want to know about the last ten years of his life :wave:

Let us know all the details when you can squeeze in a question (or two.dozen) about Orlando!

PS: I had to giggle at myself, when you said that you saw a friend on the "tube", this Texan first thought that you saw your friend on the television :hug: took me a minute to realize what you meant. :wub:

His own clothes! Oh yeah, this will make the film that much more fun. We can sit there and point to things we've seen for a while. The shoes, the track pants, the different shirts, maybe the DYC? So many possibilities.

Hi Sam (if you've headed back over this way again!)

I thought your friend's band did a GREAT job - especially in the scene towards the end. Hope to see more of them!

Orlando's own clothes? I thought the running stuff he wore was very Orlando - and very nice of course - but I do hope that's not his cheapo leather bomber jacket. Orlando - come on, we know you have better taste (and more money!) than that!

Guest Prophet

This is one misleading thread title.

Only joking! :sick:

*slaps self* Back to the gutter with me.