Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aroreiel

129 posts in this topic

Thanks, Aroriel!

There's even more at the film's website at United International Pictures (where the trailer is linked from) - including the poster!

CK_Poster01.jpg

Twinkles, believe me, if we knew the U.S. release date, we'd be shouting it from the rooftops. :wink:

Guest Aroreiel

I never thought about checking the official site. :cry: Ah well, I just saw it.and it's so cute! The Jimmy Connelly Support Group should start now. :notworthy: I'm in love with his cuteness.and his children's duvet! OMG! He's a big kid.I want him. :O I definitely can't wait for this movie now.

The guy punching him in the head, and Jimmy just stands there smiling. :lmao: Awww!

Thank you! I'm downloading it now. Once again. Hurry up and wait. *sigh* Darn dial up. But hey, it's better than the webtv I used to have. :notworthy:

Guest guitarchick

Something tells me Orlando is going to be really fricken "just let me pinch his widdle cheeks" cute in this movie, and I don't mean to sound 12 when I say that either. :notworthy:

It actually looks really cute and funny and I hope some cinemas give it a chance. It's a mocumentary right?

[fan girl moment] Ohmygoodness! He's so cute! Those curls, the accent, the SMILE! GO JIMMY GO JIMMY GO! :O[end of fan girl moment]

The last time I went to see a movie like this was Karate Kid but obviously, he is definitely better (way better) than Ralph Macchio. :cry:

Thanks Aroreiel.Oh, that smile. :hug:

:wink: Ermina

P.S. My 67-year-old mom was watching the trailer over my shoulder, and she exclaimed, "Is that Orlando? He's adorable! Are they going to show it here? When?" Another Orlando fan in the making. :notworthy:

I can't wait to see his comedic acting skills! His cuteness will definitely be multiplied in a comedy role. Ugh, if it doesn't get released in the US I do hope it gets out on video very quickly. :notworthy:

P.S. My 67-year-old mom was watching the trailer over my shoulder, and she exclaimed, "Is that Orlando? He's adorable! Are they going to show it here? When?"  Another Orlando fan in the making.  :notworthy:

Total Orlando World Domination - one fangirl at a time. :cry:

Guest guitarchick

Hey, ladies, I'm planning to make + upload screen caps in about fifteen minutes. Can you guys hold out on :notworthy: 'til then?

Hey, ladies, I'm planning to make + upload screen caps in about fifteen minutes. Can you guys hold out on :notworthy: 'til then?

:cry:

(I only had to prod her a teensy weensy bit. :wink: )

This film looks hilarious.and Orlando is way beyond adorable :whistle: . If I don't find myself watching this film in 46 day's time with a big fat grin on my face, I'll be most surprised. The Calcium Kid.bring it on :rolleyes: !

Does anyone find Orlando drinking milk to be sexy? :rolleyes:

This film looks cute, too cute, I just want to cuddle him :whistle:

Guest Tattoochris

It's taking ages to load!!!, Must be all the ka bloomies downloading at the same time!!

It keeps stopping, the last stop was just after he'd drunk the milk.it looked as if he was about to throw it back up again!!

Generally though he looks so cute.

The film comes out on hubbie's birthday, how can I persuade him that we really need to see it on his 'special' day??

Chris

Guest guitarchick

Feel free to upload these to your own server, PEFIC.

I made about 51 caps, so here goes nothing! By the way, some are better quality then others. I hope a higher quality version comes out soon. Without further ado.

:rolleyes:

ck_trailer_001.jpg

ck_trailer_002.jpg

ck_trailer_004.jpg

ck_trailer_005.jpg

ck_trailer_006.jpg

ck_trailer_007.jpg

ck_trailer_008.jpg

ck_trailer_009.jpg

ck_trailer_010.jpg

Guest dove

Potnoodle Of course I don't mind you asking but the strangest thing! Both my posts have disappeared along with your question to me, hence the empty quote box :rolleyes: (None of them broke the rules). Anyway, I'm afraid I just flicked on the TV and caught the CK Trailer but I've got no idea which channel I was on! I'm so sorry, saying it was one of the commericial ones doesn't really help you does it, but do watch out for it.

Jimmy Connelly is beyond cute :whistle: