Sign in to follow this  
Guest Isilya

Dragon Ball Z ?

Guest Isilya

Hello ! :kablaam:

A rumour in France circulates on the fact that there would be a possible adaptation of the manga "Dragon Ball Z", and, in one of the principal roles: Orlando Bloom! Did you intend to speak about this adaptation?

P.S: Sorry for the faults, I'm French !

Wow they're actually going through with making a DBZ movie? I hope that its just a rumor that Orlando is in it. There are better roles for him to star in; the DBZ characters are not good roles for him if he really gets his career going. They aren't very complex or interesting and would be step backwords from a character like Paris. And besides if he were to star in a live action anime movie it should be Evangelion so he can be Kaji and have a makeout scene :kablaam:

Is there any film project which would include a young male lead for which Orlando has not been mentioned? :kablaam:

I wouldn't like to see him star in a project like this. He deserves better things.

Guest vampirehunter

Yes, if someone is going to make an anime live action (which very rarely works btw), DBZ is not the best one for Orlando. I don't like that anime mainly because it's characters aren't very deep. There are plenty of anime with extremely conflicted and deep male characters for someone to do an Oscar worthy performance with, but DBZ ain't it.

Jan's right, seems like if there's a project with a young male lead in it, Orlando is automatically tipped for the part.

Guest shaynalisa
Is there any film project which would include a young male lead for which Orlando has not been mentioned? :whistle:

:lmao: Orlando as Goku! No :kablaam: way! This is just too funny.

Lisa

Orlando in Dragon Ball Z. No way!

That would not be a smart move, there are other and greater roles he can do. But Dragon Ball Z. That would be a shame.

Guest Chichi3032

Orlando in DBZ?! Haven't heared that one before.

I can't imagine him as Goku though.more like Vegeta.hmmm.nop, not happening! :whistle:

Apologies to any "DragonBallZ" fans, but I just absolutely hate this series. (Of course, this is due basically to the fact that my lunatic ex-boyfriend was obsessed with it.) I don't think Orlando would do this project in a million years. And if this thing ever gets made, it seems like it would end up being like those "Mortal Kombat" ones.just creepy (in a bad way)...

I wouldn't like to see him star in a project like this. He deserves better things.

My point exactly, there are so many other great projects that he is linked or rumored to be linked to out there.

Phynx, once again you are reading my mind. :hug:

Guest QueenLauren

Orlando doesn't seem like he'd fit in with a Dragonball Z movie. Not that he's too good for it, but you think they'd make it a cartoon, if they do make a movie.

Hahaha :lmao: This is kind of funny. I too can't see Orlando as any of the characters from that cartoon series.

On another note, it's cool to see so many of you so well informed about the cartoon series. My brother loves the show, and believe it or not, I too can get hooked on it :paperbag: .

*ahem* But back to Orlando. Yup, I totally agree that the characters from the series aren't complex at all. Hmmm. I wonder what other roles is coming up for Orlando (except for the ones already been stated)...

I agree with everyone else, DBZ would not be a great movie. for any actor to star in (all the characters do is scream half the time).

But would anyone be interested in Orlando playing Spike in Cowboy Bebop? Before everyone attacks me--I understand it's not a giant leap from Paris, but it would still be a fun character to portray.

I was thinking more of a mini series than a movie.

Since I'm on the topic anyway. Does anyone think Spike from CB look like an animated version of Orlando? Because I have be dwelling on this for several months.

HORRORS!! :fear:

Looks like they are going through with Dragonball Z:

"Dragonball" Back On Target

But as we all discussed before Orlando would not be right for the role. We just need to sit back, relax a couple of weeks for Fox to announce that some rising star will portray Goko.

Guest Aya

No Orlando as any characters in DBZ just would not work.

Since I'm on the topic anyway. Does anyone think Spike from CB look like an animated version of Orlando? Because I have be dwelling on this for several months.
You know what.now that you mention it yes he does kind of. I was found a picture of Spike the other day and thought he was reminding me of someone. And in response to the whole live action Evangelion, they are making one. WETA is in charge of making the EVAs and possibly Angels.

Guest CleopatraSnake

:huh:

Well I can't picture Orlando has Goku (blonde hair, blue eyes - done that with Legolas). :leg:

But I don't know if any of you remembers another character from DBZ called Trunks!

Now I can picture him playing this one. :smoke:

Though agreeing with most of you that this is not a playrole fitted for Orlando, I'd still like to see him as Trunks.

Love, Joana