Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Vicky

31 posts in this topic

He's adorable! But you know, that pic from BHD can't be him. Blackburn fell from the chopper so was never able to be in action on the ground. :notworthy:

Um Spidur, I believe that's Josh Hartnett. When Blackburn fell from the chopper and was lying on the ground, it was Sg Eversman who was calling for help. :shiny:

This was in the Radio Times (uk listing's mag.) today.not a great picture, but.

OB_Cas2.jpg

Ahhhhh isn't he young. :angry:

This screencap seems to be doing the media rounds at the moment and the BBC website had a little piece about both Orlando and Kate Winslett starting out in Casualty. Could the BBC be planning a repeat of Orlando's episode or is it some sort of anniversary for Casualty that has passed me by?

Could the BBC be planning a repeat of Orlando's episode or is it some sort of anniversary for Casualty that has passed me by?

The whole article was about Hollywood stars who started out on tv series' like Casualty, Eastenders, Coronation Street and The Bill. They even had a picture of Sean Bean in the fourth ever episode of The Bill. :naughty:

So I don't think a re-run is in the pipeline.

Have been playing with Paintshop Pro, this might be a bit clearer.

OB_Cas3.jpg

Hey Everyone! 

I thought you would all be interested to know this! The BBC has released all the episodes of Casualty that celebrities have been in on their BBC store: https://store.bbc.com/collections/casualty-spot-the-star

You can buy Orlando's episode from 1996 in its entirety for £1.89 ( i THINK it may be region locked to the UK? But as I am in the UK i can't verify this) It works on BBC Iplayer and BBC Store apps and can be streamed to up to five devices once purchased.

Plus its a step back into 1996 ;) - For those interested there is also Tom Hiddleston and Martin Freeman's episodes on there ;)

Thanks for the link, Claire! I've only seen one or two clips from Orlando's episode. I have a BBC Store account and look forward to watching the full episode later. :smile:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0