Sign in to follow this  
Guest KiwiGal

Kia's Premiere Report from Wellington

Guest KiwiGal

Hi everyone,

My brief reprort - will write more tomorrow and post pics as soon as I get them:

I was pretty much at the front and got a couple of autographs as they trickled down - Philippa Boyens, David Wenham, then Peter Jackson (yay!). A lot of them would veer off to the other side or get sent down further and miss us (Viggo, Liv). But then we noticed Dom and Orlando were both coming and Dom was great and made a couple of jokes and signed everything. Then Orlando came and was just a star! Soooo nice, and signed EVERYTHING and stood in front of me for what seemed like forever! So I should have some great pics of him, plus I got to touch his hand when he was signing my book (he touched me, I wasn't being leery or anything) and boy does he indeed have soft skin! He is so much more incredibly good looking up close. I was trying to take in all the details (Didn't get a smell, sorry, though it was hot so probably for the best!). He does have really nice, um, thighs .

The people booming out over the whole parade with interviews talked to his mum briefly, it was real cute.

I'm sure good vibes from all of you helped, because he honestly seemed to be paused in front of me forever! So thank you! :hug:

I couldn't have asked for better (well, would have been nice to get book signed by Elijah, but the whole event was so wonderful I don't have a care in the world about that!)

Hope this helps your curiosity, tomorrow I'll check what you already know and don't know and go into more detail.

:w00t: Kia

PS I hope it was okay to start a new thread with this! The other one seemed like it was already mammothly huge

EDIT: oops, spelling mistake in the topic title - don't know how to fix it, sorry!

Kia!

You Darling Girl!

Congratualations!!!!!!

:w00t:

I can't wait for pics and more details!!!

And you got right up FRONT! Good For YOU!!!

You've made all us ka-Bloomie's proud!

Dairwendan

WOOP!

Congratulations Kia! I'm so happy for you. Another ka-Bloomin sucess story, way to go. I'm dying to hear all the details.

Guest novasgal2000

KIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :wub: WOO HOO!!! When I saw all the people, I was so worried you weren't going to get close, but you did!! Cheers to you!! I'm so so so so so so happy for you! Got a siggy AND got to touch him AND got pics!! GAH!!! :hug: What a pain I'm going away tomorrow! Now I'm going to HAVE to check in for your pics, bloody hell :w00t:

:wub: to you again! Very proud of you, SO freakin' happy the good vibes worked, and thanks so much for sharing :shiny:

Sonia

Guest guitarchick

AWWWWW!!! :w00t: Congratulations, Kia! It sounds like you had an amazing time.be sure to share your pictures if any come out!

Woo-hoo!! :hug: Very happy for you, in a totally jealous kind of way! Looking forward to the detailed report--want pictures! Good for you. :w00t:

Mmmm, soft skin. :shiny:

Guest Chryseis

Congratulations, Kia! I'm really happy for you! I can't wait to know the details and see the pics! You lucky girl! :w00t:

Mary

Guest Elf Lady

Woohoo Kia! We were sending good vibes to you in the chat room this evening. I'm so happy for you and we can't wait to see the pictures!

Btw, I fixed your typo! :w00t:

Guest SilverCat7677

Congratulations Kia! That's so wonderful! I'm looking forward to the detailed report.

Hot day or not, I'd still want to smell him.:w00t: How bad is that?! :paperbag:

Guest Pseudgirl

Ohhh wonderful, Kia!! You lucky lucky lady! Looking forward to details and pics - do you think you'll be able to sleep tonight? :w00t:

Guest Leggyslove

Good for you! I'm so happy. :w00t:

Guest Damselfly

OMG, Kia! I'm sorry happy for you! I can't wait to see the pics.

Melanie :w00t:

Guest LadyMarmalade

Fantastic, wonderful, so happy for you, so jealous, can't wait for more details, pictures, everything. Glad all the good vibes from everybody worked! :shiny:

You lucky, lucky, lucky ka-bloomie, you. :w00t: Wow - you actually touched him . :hug:

Guest Aroreiel

Kia, reading your wonderful experience just makes me want to go to the London Premiere even more. :w00t: I'm definitely gonna get my friend to come with me on the train.

I can't wait to see the pics! It must've been such a buzz to see him in the flesh.GAH! :hug: I am so happy for you me dear! We want more details later! :wink:

AWWWLLL! How wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :w00t:

Guest Serein

Congratulations, Kia!!! I'm so thrilled for you! It's OK that you didn't get to smell him, at least you could tell us he's soft to the touch. <sigh> You lucky thing!

Doing a happy dance for you now, in my pj's next to the window ( where the computer is !)- neighbours already think I'm mad anyway :heart:

That is so wonderful. We'll happily wait till you come down a bit from :hug: , but we must have every little detail. Did you have to resort to underhand tactics to get to the front then??

MM

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

OK, got that out of the way. I can't believe it, there were like 100,000+ people there and you got in FRONT!!! Well done, did you have to do the pregnancy, Texas, 954 ka-bloomie thing? :lmao:

Sounds like you had a great time.details.details.I know there coming. I'm so very happy for you. I know how anxious you were and the photos we've seen, he looks gorgeous.what else is new?

Can't wait for more info. Mmmmmmm.soft skin.mmmmmm :hug: I know I'll do it later, so get it out of the way now.. :heart:

Again. alright Kia!!

:rant::w00t:

Cathy

YeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

(That's Texan for squeeeee!)

:hug: What a TRIP! I can just imagine what you dreamt during the deep watches of the night.

WOW KIA!!!!!

I'm so happy for you! Thouch, autograph and pictures! WOW WOW WOW! I can't wait to see some of the pictures. Just remember to tag/watermark them, we don't want them to get stolen or something. We know you'll keep the important stuff from under the watermark :hug:

Again congratulations

::Wonder what a ticket to the UK will cost me, and can I get it fast enough to make it to the London Premiere?::

C

Guest MistressOfMirkwood

Way to go Kia!!

I am SOOOOOOO jealous - but in a good way!! What a way to start December!! Can't wait for the pics. You lucky lucky girl.

Guest Fionn

Very,very well done Kia. You lucky, lucky woman you! :heart: You got to touch him and see him close up! I am so jealous. :rant: Please, you must tell us every little detail about your encounter with the luscious Orlando. :hug: I can't wait to hear all about it.

Guest TwinMom
...and boy does he indeed have soft skin! He is so much more incredibly good looking up close. I was trying to take in all the details (Didn't get a smell, sorry,  though it was hot so probably for the best!). He does have really nice, um, thighs .

Soft skin? Nice thighs? GAH!

I am so happy for you Kia. Am looking forward to the details and pictures, especially considering the teasers you mentioned above :hug:

Kelly

Sign in to follow this