Sign in to follow this  
Guest ElvishGal

InBloom message board on VGN

I hope that you have a strong stomach!

:lmao:

I'm back. You're right. That was pretty sad.

I went out of morbid curiosity and found nothing. Either I went to the wrong area or they wiped their board clean. Oh well, I'm sure I didn't need to see it anyhow.

Well it looks like they have closed themselves down and restarted with an ezboard I hope that they have decided to be a better and more mature board.

Guest keekercatt

Missed it by that much :blink:

From reading opinions of the brave souls to venture there, I'm really, really glad I did! :cry:

I would also like to express my gratitude to Jan and the PEFIC! A classier group, there will never be!

fancierpefic.JPG BNIALW

Guest Alynn

Sooooo, now their forum is for gay guys? Man, did THEY take a turn for the worse.

Guest laconejita
Durn, I missed it. Oh well. The home page has a message from Orlando. :)

I hope he gets an official site up soon!

Sarah

:lol: A message? What, to say sorry? *checks* Hmm, that doesn't look like it's actually from him, does it? :fan:

It's times like these when you have to say a BIG thank you to everyone here who works on and participates in these forums. Everything is handled so well and with a geniune respect for Orlando and his privacy. Not to mention being a super nice, welcoming, and helpful place!

I :huh: kB! :wub:

Guest silawen

:):fan:

They have a message from Orlando, or they say they have. I doubt it :lmao:

Hi! Orlando Bloom here! I hope you enjoy the site. Please give us feedback on any suggestions for the site! Oh, and if you have any news or pictures about me please e-mail us. Enjoy your visit. Orlando x

If you have any news or pictures about me please e-mail us. <-- Oh yeah that sure sounds like Orlando :lmao:

Too funny They have good graphics though.and only about 1400 visitors O_O I remember them saying before that they were becoming Orlando's official site.got quite some reactions. Most saying that TheOBfiles or OrlandoMultimedia looked like better candidates of Orlando's crew wanted to take an existing site.

And a forum for Gay-men? Doubting if Orlando would be comfortable with that being his main forum. Not saying he'd not want gay men on his site more that its not.really.something that catches attention from his audiences.

Hi! Orlando Bloom here! I hope you enjoy the site. Please give us feedback on any suggestions for the site! Oh, and if you have any news or pictures about me please e-mail us. Enjoy your visit. Orlando x

:lmao: :lol:

Guest Chryseis

:O :lmao: :rolleyes:

That's all I can say.well, actually do right now!

Mary

:lmao:

It sounds like the first LotR messageboard I ever joined.when I was new to the fandom! I had such a bad encounter on there with Orlando fans that I almost ran out of the fandom altogether.thankfully, nothing could really put out my LotR love, but damn, it was close!