11 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday, Orlando! :happybd2:  May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

Best wishes today and always.

Rene x

:happybd2: Orlando!  Wishing you a beautiful day, and every good thing in the year to come. 

:wub::cheers::2thumbs:

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY ORLANDO!!!  

:wub:

Happy Birthday Orlando!:happybd2: I hope you are having a great day with family and friends. It's hard to believe that he's 40. He sure doesn't look it, but then elves don't really age. :happy:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!  :happybd:  Remember, 40 years is only the blink of an eye for an elf.  Have fun celebrating with friends and family, and know that we are all so proud of all that you do.  

Good point, Marilyn, about elves not really aging.  :2thumbs:

24 minutes ago, Welshwoman said:

Good point, Marilyn, about elves not really aging.  :2thumbs:

Completely valid point! :)

:happybd: Happy Birthday Orlando!!  May you have a wonderful day spent with loved ones!  Wishing you all the best in the coming year and always! :wub:

I hope it has been a most wonderful day and evening, Orlando! You deserve only the best, today and always. Thanks for all the incredible memories that you have given me over the years.

:happybd2::happybd::happybd2:

Happy Birthday Orlando!  I hope it was fabulous and all your wishes come true!  (I agree, 40 is just a blink of an elven eye!)  I'm watching Kingdom of Heaven in  your honor.  

Glenna

:happybd2:  HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY ORLANDO! :happybd2: 

I can't believe our Elf is 40!  He still looks like he is 20!  I watched my DVD of Romeo & Juliet to celebrate his birthday. :wub: 

I hope Orlando's birthday was as special as he is. :heart:

Kim