ka-Bloom.org Forum

One Final Look

I was here earlier and saw this beautiful banner, but I just couldn't comment.  It's goodbye to this wonderful board, and I am sad about that.  However, you have sent us out in style, molokai, with one last perfect banner.  Thank you for all your efforts in making ka-Bloom a beautiful place to be a part of.  :hug::beer:

Dear molokai, your incomparable creations are among what I will miss most.  Thank you for gracing us with your artwork over the years.  This latest banner is just perfect.  ?  Mahalo!  ?  Salamat.  :hug:

Thank you, Molokai, for a lovely look. I had fun reading the background text in the banner, how the mood changes from seriousness to hilarity dotted with member names. It's so us, so ka-Bloomie.

Thank you also for all the beautiful decorations you have created for our home from home during the years.

:flower:

Elvira

• 2 weeks later...

So sad to see this place close down, but I have literally not been on here in years.  I have so many fond memories of all of you and I have made many friends here.  Thank you to Jan and everyone else who made this my go to website for a very long time.  Love you Orlando/Legolas, and I always will.  Ermina, you are a gem!