2 posts in this topic

Dear PEFIC and mods, 

as I was browsing the board I realized, that a lot of threads seem to have vanished completely. As I couldn't find anything using the search function (search words "topics", "old", "archive" in variations), I'd like to enquire whether there is a kind of "archive" where you could look through those old topics, or whether those have been removed from the board due to storage issues?

I wanted to take a stroll down memory lane as I remembered all those beautiful wallpapers and photo manips so many made, but it seems a lot of those have been removed.

Thank you for letting me know, and apologies in advance if I overlooked the information.

~Liz~ 

Yes, I'm afraid we did have to cull the board in order to be able to keep it going as long as we have.  The database was enormous.  All the threads that relate directly to Orlando's career are still there, but a lot of the general chat had to go.  

The problem with the old artwork threads was that the pictures were hosted by the poster (at places such as photobucket) and 80% of the links no longer worked.  There were pages and pages of little red xs!

However, I'm sure that you aren't the only one who would enjoy a trip down wallpaper lane, so I've started a thread asking people to post their favourites.  I'm sure that lots of people will still have a stash on their computers.