Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunstar

8 posts in this topic

Orlando was live on Facebook yesterday!  You can watch the video and follow his page here:smile:

Christmas has arrived early!  This is so exciting about Orlando being on Facebook! :cheer2:  

Thank you so much Rene for letting us know! :hug:

Kim

Thanks, Rene, for providing the link.  Much appreciated.

Love this so much! He is so adorable! :wub: Didn't he used to avoid the internet or not like computers? It's good to see him on social media (I already follow him on Instagram) and I now "like" his Facebook page. I just hope people won't be mean to him. You know how trolls are. I know he's a big boy, a man, but he's been "our guy" for so long, since he was just a kid practically, and I can't help but feel a little protective of him.

Thanks for sharing this! :)

Orlando posted these pics on his Facebook page yesterday. :legolas:  

15 years ago today, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: The Fellowship of the Ring hit theaters. and the rest, as you know, is history.

OrlandoBloom_Facebook01.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook02.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook03.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook04.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook05.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook06.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook07.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook08.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook09.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook10.jpg

OrlandoBloom_Facebook11.jpg

And what an amazing history it is!!!  Thanks, Orlando and Rene, for this look back at my all-time favorite trilogy.

Yeah I think this is great that Orlando is using social media a lot this year. And Facebook is the only social media site that I frequent, so I'm doubly excited. :w00t: I admit I've liked his FB page and even commented on a few of his posts. 

Sassafras-I know what you mean about trolls and mean people on the Internet. So far most of the comments have been supportive and positive, with only mild criticism of his blond hair. Knock on wood it stays that way.

Thank you Rene for posting the pictures. :2thumbs: In a way, it's hard to believe that it's been 15 years since FOTR came out.

I am like Marilyn and I have been enjoying Orlando's Facebook page just as much as I am enjoying these pictures that he posted from his FOTR days.  What wonderful memories and I can't believe its been 15 years since Legolas arrived in Rivendell, jumped off his horse and into my heart. :wub: 

Thank you so much Rene for posting the pictures. :hug:  

Kim

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0